day 108

Housemates wake up and dance to the morning song.
Sana comes and lies with sid. She talks about abu malik coming to the weekend ka vaar.
Sana: tu uss waqt kisi se baat nhi karta tha
Sid: aur tu sabse karti thi
She got up as she felt he taunted her
Sid follows her and swings her chair.
Sana: agar mae giri tou phir dekhna
Sid leaves the chair and she balances.
Sana: kyun kar raha hai aise sath bethun tou problem na bethun tou problem.
Later,
Sid comes to sana: meri na tere sath attachment aisi hai jaise cigarette ke sath. Aur aisi attachment meri Zindagi mein kisi ke sath nhi huwi, mera cigarette peene ka man nhi karta ke wo mujhe andar se kharab kar rahi. Jab tak hum iss ghar mein hain mae nhi chahunga tu low feel kare. Tu shayad yeh game khel rahi hai lekin mere liye yeh game nhi hai. Mae tujhse baat nhi karta tou mujhe stress hojata hai. Mae Zindagi mein tujhse nafrat tou nhi karunga lekin shayad tere touch mein bhi na rahun. Kyunke mae tujhse affect hota hun
Sana smiles at him and leaves.
Later,
Sana sings dil ko tumse pyar huwa and sid says: tere liye hona chahiye dil ko sabse pyaar huwa
Sana: pyaar mujhe ek hi baar huwa
Sid again gets lost in deep thoughts, was he wrong in judging her.

Bigg Boss tells the inmates that it’s time for the captaincy task. The way Asim and Sid lost the cool in the last task, we don’t want a repeat of that so we are discarding Asim and Sid from this task, they will not be a part of it. Shefali reads the task ‘spider’. There is a spider and all inmates have their baskets, each round spider will give eggs. The inmates have to collect the eggs in their baskets. The person who has the most eggs will win that round, then that inmate will eliminate one person from the task. Then the next round will start and the inmates will have to empty their baskets. They can’t keep the eggs anywhere else, they can’t put a cap on their baskets. Whoever loses the task first will become the referee of this task.
In the task sana decides to pay back asim and team for saving her.
Mahira and others taunt her over her fake friendship.

Sid: kya baat hai yehi faida hai dono taraf lotne ka
Sana: han theek hai hun mae flipper.
Her voice trembled as she was upset, she couldn't expect sid to hurt her like this as she stood for him always.

As the round starts again zari holds shehnaaz tightly and she gets hurt. She thinks its sid's idea and feels hurt.

Sana: tu jo hai na i hate u

She was angry and said harsh things to him and so did he.

After the task and all the fighting, sana finally changes her bed. Sid looks at her, and feels upset. First she was harsh with him second she shifted her bed.

Mahira: loyal nhi hai yeh
Shefali: jo sidharth ka nhi ho ska aow kisi ka nhi(😂😂 baji keh kon rahi hai, yeh khud apne upar baat kar gayi)

Bb asks them to choose two people who got most tasks rejected. Asim and sid again fight during this while sana was quite all this time.

Paras starts taunting shehnaaz.
Mahira says we have decided of Vishal’s name. Bigg Boss says we will ask you one by one. He asks Vishal.
Vishal: He says I take Paras’ name and Rashami’s name.
Rashami, Asim, Sana, Arti: She takes Paras and Vishal’s name.
Sid: He takes Vishal’s name. He says I can’t take another name. Bigg Boss says just take another name. He takes Paras’ name.
Shefali: She takes Vishal and Paras’ name.
Paras, Mahira: She takes Asim and Vishal’s name.

Bigg Boss says Paras and Vishal have been chosen so they will become servants of the inmates, they will do housework and will do individual tasks also.

Zari creates an issue of the word fixed deposit in front of sid and blames shehnaaz. Sid doesn't like it though his heart said shehnaaz cant do this his anger overpowered and he became angru on her.

Later,
Shefali tells arti that sana and asim are the same.(what about herself, was he so loyal, she went to Asim and against sid and when himanshi left she felt she would lose votes so she went back to sid)

At night,
Sid feels angry as well as broken hearted. Sana feels the same. Was this their end?

Bb13 journey with sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें