Day 23

Morning song plays. Everyone dances and enjoys. Sid tells shefali to end the matter but she further argues so he moves away. The others support her except Arti and asim.
Asim: yeh kab tak chalega iska drama
Sid: chalne de. She can't do it on the weekend.
Sana: mereko iss baar salman sir buhat daantein ge
Sid: nhi tereko kyun. Sirf teri ghalti nhi thi
Sid then tells paras to make tea who says tea leaves have finished
Sid: tum logon ne chupayi hai uss se banao
Asim: yaar hadd hai itne barr celebrities hain kehne ko magar manners nhi cheezein chura ke chupate hain

Later, Paras and Asim gets engaged into a physical fight. Paras ask BB to call him in the confession room. Asim gets violent and breaks BB house property. Shukla controls Asim. Paras say he will break Asim’s face without bothering about the contract. There, Rashmi and Asim get engaged into verbal argument. Here, Shukla accuses Devo for hiding the tea leaves. Devoleena defends her and do an argument with Shukla. BB asks housemates to handle the things calmly before it gets worst.
Later bb calls paras asim and sid to confession room. He asks them to tell their side of the stories.

BB asks Shukla, Paras and Asim to control their aggression. Other side, Shehnaz says sorry to Shefali. Shefali ignores her. Shehnaz cries. Siddharth Shukla comes and consoles sana.
Sid: aaja chipak
Sana: kya kar raha hai
Sid: kyun ro rahi hai
Sana: nhi mae tou nhi ro rahi
Sid: aur mae sidharth shukla nhi
Sana: hain kya
Sid: mujhe laga jhoot bolna hai
Sid then goes to rashmi and tells her if she has issues with him she talks to him and not go around to sana telling lies.
Devo keeps tea leaves in the kitchen.

Shehnaz, Aarti and Shukla talk with each other.
Shehnaz ask BB to call her in the confession room. Shehnaz indirectly taunts Devoleena.

Siddharth Shukla, Aarti, Asim and Shehnaz do masti with each other.

Shefali reads the instruction Diwali cash back task. Devoleena and Mahira becomes the director of the task.
Teams were
A: sid,devo,arti,asim and sana
B: paras,mahira,rashmi,bagga,dey

Team A wins the task

Precap: weekend ka vaar. Salman khan angry

Bb13 journey with sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें