day 46

Housemates wake up and dance to the morning song.
Sid was lost in thought, sana came and sat with him.
Sana: kia huwa tujhe
Sid: kal sabne panga dala ke mae rashmi ko bachana chah raha.
Sana: tu puch kisne bola
Sid: hmm abhi wohi poochunga
He goes inside, sana gies and sits in living area.
Sid asks Devo if she told Vishal that Sid wants to save Rashami as he wanted to make Bhau the captain so he could save Rashami. Shefali says I didn’t tell you that. I told you that they didn’t decide anything, Bhau said that Rasami will be targeted. Rashami says I am already targeted, I said that I don’t have a problem with Bhau saving her. Rashami says yes, I talked to you and Devo. If we see our team, we wanted to make Bhau or Vishal the captain. Shefali says Rashami doesn’t want to become a captain. I talked to Bhau and Devo about it. Sid says we have to call the FBI now. Rashami says Shefali we can talk right? Shefali says why would I take Sid’s name? Devo says clear it with Vishal. Sid says I wanted to clarify and I did.
Tum sab peeth peeche bakwas karte ho aage se mukar jaate.
Rashmi: mereko gyan mat de
Sid: 😂😂
He goes to bedroom with sana. Devo comes to him, trying to clear the matter .
Sid: rashmi ki adat hai baat barha charha ke bolne ki
Asim: tu kyun phat raha
Sana: wo tujhse baat nhi kar raha tou tu kyun bakwas kar raha
Asim: usne mereko cheap bola
Sid: hogaya tera
Asim: kyun tereko ghussa aa raha
Sid: get lost
Asim: devo tu ne baat ki iss se
Devo: han
Sid: 😂 ab hogaya
Asim tries to make him angry by touching him.
Arti tries to take sid away. Asim provokes sid, sid pushes him.
Sana: sidharth mat kar
Asim: has raha hun mae tere upar
Sid: mae janta hun tu kya hai
Asim: hath mat laga
Sid pushes him in anger.
Sana: asim usko provoke mat kar
Shefali: tu sidharth ko pakar, pagal hai kya tu
Sana: tu hogi Pagal
Sid: shefali bhag kyun rahi.You told me that Vishal told her that I want to save Rashami.
Shefali: hum terko tere ache ke liye bolte
Vishal blames devo. Devo cries in front of paras and screams and creates drama.
Sid: ronay aur cheekhne se sach nhi badalta
After vishal and devo fight, sid is outside.
Asim: tu ne mereko 3 baar dhaka maara
Sid pushes him again
Bigg Boss says you both can’t touch. All ask them to stop it. Sana controls Sid. Rashami takes Asim away. Asim shouts that he is pushing. Mahira says stop Asim too. Sid says come and beat me if you want.They all curse each other. Mahira asks Bhau to take Asim away too, you keep asking us to stay away. Paras says Asim is touching and provoking him. Sid says tells Paras that you said he is Asim. Asim says Paras told me to not fight with you as I have some caliber. Paras says I just asked him to stop it. Asim says Sid thinks he saved me from the nominations but he didn’t. Arti asks Asim to stop it. Sid says we can see your standard, get lost. Himanshi takes Asim away and says you can’t spoil your game.
Sana: sidharth wo jaan bujh ke provoke karta hai, tu kyun hath uthata
They are talking on the other side arti, pahira are chatting.
Paras: shefali aag laga rahi
Arti: nhi wo nhi karti
Paras: tu ghalat hai. Shefali ke do mohre hain asim aur himanshi
Mahira: aur tereko samjhna hai ke Sidharth ki priority sana hai tu nhi
Arti: mae bolti hun mae akele khelungi lekin mera shuru aur akhir Sidharth se hota.
Sid tells Shefali that I was asking you in front of everyone. Shefali says I can’t talk to you when you are angry. Sid says I was just clarifying. I just told you that Paras is fueling this fire, he tells Asim that he is strong and then he tells you that you are strong. Paras comes there and says I didn’t tell Asim that he is strong, I just told him to not spoil his game. Shefali says you can’t change the facts. Paras says even Himanshi is lying. Himanshi says don’t take my name. Paras comes closer. Himanshi says don’t touch me. Paras says you don’t have a figure to touch. Paras says you are nothing. Bhau pushes him away and says don’t misbehave with a girl. Himanshi says don’t you dare talk to me like this. Paras says you both are lying. Shefali says you shout and don’t let anyone else talk. Mahira says they are talking rubbish. Shefali says get lost. Paras says who are you take my name? Himanshi says I will never look at you. Arti tells Mahira that Paras is manipulating them both. Sana says you can take anyone you want. Sid asks Arti to calm down, nobody is using me. Paras hugs Bhau and says sorry.
Paras tells Asim that Shukla must have misbehaved with me but I didn’t touch anyone. Asim says you can’t talk about someone’s figure. Paras says she was coming closer. Himanshi tells Mahira that I never joked about your lips. Mahira says no. Himanshi says he can’t comment on my figure. Paras says I was in the heat of the moment, I am sorry. Himanshi says to Mahira that I took a stand for your lips thing.
Sana is sitting with devo.
Sana: mere liye ab sirf Sidharth shukla hai, mae sabke khilaf ho sakti uske nhi. Arti ko problem hoti humare sath hone mein lekin wo mera friend hai.
Devo shares with arti. Arti tells sid.
Sid is happy deep inside.

Sana is sitting inside room.
Sid is outside the door trying to talk to her. He hints a kiss. She laughs and rejects.
Sana: mae ab tereko nhi bulaungi
Sid: kyun
Sana: arti mere bed pe kyun aayi
Sid: bb ka bed hai baby
Sana: tu ne mana kyun nhi kia
Sid: mae kese mana kar sakta
Sana: mujhe nhi pata
Sid: oh tou tu jealous hai
Sana: nhi
They manaofy eachother and sleep.

Bb13 journey with sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें