Day 12

After the morning song everyone was sitting and talking and enjoying.daljeet and koena were evicted over the weekend. Sidnaaz were in their own land.
"Sana: sidharth tujhe itna confidence kyun tha ke mae nhi jaungi"
"Sid: bas hai"
"Sana: bata na"
"Sid: tujhe samajh nhi aayegi"
Later a task was announced. Girls were divided into 2 teams.
Team A:
shehnaaz
Bagga
Arti

Team b:
Mahira
Devo
Rashmi

The boys were supposed to give money to the girls of their choice. Sid, asim, fifi had planned to give all money to team A. Dey decided to play safe and said he will divide. Paras decided team B. Since team b knew they cannot win so they planned to break the locker of team A. Sana was standing covering the box when mahira started commenting on her.
"Mahira: yeh hai kon. Bas larkon ke sath chipak chipak ke unse support leti hai"
"Arti: mahira yeh comments mat karo. Yeh character pe mat jao"
"Mahira: humari marzi, yeh hai kon bey"
"Sana: jo bhi hun tujhse behtar hun"
"Mahira: oyy mujhse muqabla mat karna, mahira sharma hun mae"
"Sana: oh mae tou dar gayi, hatt yahan se"
Finally bb announced that the task was over and announcement team A the winners and as devo was queen, rashmi and mahira were nominated.
That night sidnaaz were in peace, sid had heard what sana said about him, during the task.

Flaahback:
"Sana: aurat nhi hai wo, stand hai usko firm, jiski side hai uski hai. Dhoka nhi dega."

Sid was happy with how sana praised him and also how she stood for him everytimw. Sana was happy that sid supported her and made her stronger. They hugged eachother and slept peacefully.

(Sorry guys update chota hai next bara hoga.)

Bb13 journey with sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें