day 56

Morning song plays and all the housemates dance.
Bb announces for all to gather in garden area. Bigg Boss says this season started with celebrities and something unexpected happened with two phases of this season. You all are creating your stories and when so many good people are here then we expect something good to come out but it has crossed our expectations. This season has become the most successful season of the Bigg Boss history. All hoot and cheer for it. Bigg Boss says this season has been extended to 5 weeks more (till February) due to its popularity, we congratulate you on this. the finale will happen later now.
Later, sana and sid are sitting together
Sana: ab tereko mujhe aur jhelna parega
Sid: wo tou hai
Later
Bigg Boss calls Rashami and Vishal in the confession room. They go inside. Bigg Boss says did you both celebrate with the food last night? Rashami says sorry we stole the pasta, we were hungry. Bigg Boss says you were not part of the winning team. Rashami says we are sorry, we got hungry and had some fun. Vishal says I knew that I was stealing and there would be some consequences of it. Bigg Boss says now you will tell the inmates that you stole the pasta without leaving out any detail, inmates have to give back everything of the luxury item to the Bigg Boss, if you try to hide anything then all will be punished and we won’t send the basic ration.

Vishal tells the inmates that they ate the pasta last night so you all have to give up your luxury items.
Rashami: we were just having fun.
Sid: Devo gave a coffee sip to Arti and you know what happened Rashami then how can you do it?
Rashami: we ate it and didn’t know it. Bigg Boss to Vishal: you have to confess that you knew that punishment would be given after what they did so don’t twist the words here.
Rashami: we didn’t plan it, we just got hungry.
Sid: you both are a loser, you got so hungry that you would deliberately do it? 
Devo: I didn’t repeat my mistake.
Sid  to Vishal: I told you to not do something against the rules.
Vishal: I am sorry, you can’t go personal. Sid: stop saying rubbish now. How can you eat something that is not yours? Vishal: don’t shout.
Rashami: it was not intentional. 
Sid fights with vishal and rashmi.
Rashami cries and says Sid is saying so many negative things, he is talking about beating and all that.(sympathy har baat mein)
While fighting rashmi says to sid: if you become like me 5% then you would be bearable, you are a burden on this earth.(ghatya aurat har baat mein baddua deti thi)
Sid: I don’t want to be like you.
Salman connects the call to the house. All inmates are roaming around and don’t know that Salman has connected. Only Sid is in the lounge. Salman tells Sid that you can’t control some things which are against your health. If you have to shout about your point then it looks bad on TV. Follow me now. He makes him stand up and shouts at Sid as Sid does. Salman lies on the floor and makes Sid lie too. Salman asks him to repeat his tone. Sid laughs and mimics him. Salman says if you get angry then lie down, it will become difficult for you to shout.Sid says okay. Salman asks him to call everyone. Bhau runs to get his shirt. Salman says come like this Bhau. Bhau says no no.. He goes to bring his jacket. All rush to get in the lounge. Salman says we talked about the show’s extension and then all are seen thrown here and there in the house, Bhau has made the good body. Bhau says your body makes me insecure. Salman says let’s talk about the rules, it’s now about the food but this time it was a big fight.Himanshi was punished for it. He asks Vishal why he did it? if you couldn’t win it so you didn’t let the winning team enjoy it too? Do you steal the medal of the winning team? Vishal says we were just having fun but I didn’t know it would be taken so far. Sid says they knew what happened when Devo tried to share the coffee with Arti out of love so we told them to not do it, it was clear that we wouldn’t go there as we are all friends here. Salman says they work hard to win those luxury budget items and they all have to give it back otherwise all will be punished. Salman says I might not be a part of the extension, who is not happy with this? Rashami and Sid raise their hands. Sid says we are living without the things that we need. Salman says the show has been extended till February because of Vishal. All laugh.
Salman: all inmates wanted to make Sid the captain, that is amazing, nobody wanted to try, even people didn’t care about immunity. Paras said to give apples to Vishal but not Mahira, why? Paras: because Asim and Shefali become aggressive so I wanted to protect her. Salman: what kind of protection is that will throw Mahira out of the house? Mahira: I don’t want to be the captain but I know that immunity is important, I want to become the captain now. 
Salman: I am saying that Sid is the king and they all are the pawns, Sid will tell which players fit which position of the chess? Positions are an elephant, horse, camel, advisor (wazir) and a pawn. Think and give them the titles.
The call ends.

Sid have to give titles of chess players to the inmates. He gives Sana ‘haathi (elephant)’ tag which means she is smart but she doesn’t let others get to her, she knows the game of others but she keeps following her path. He says ‘horse’ is Arti as she just thinks about two steps, she is short-sighted but she is not that important in the game. She tries to work things out on each side and she tries to be nice with everyone. Rashami says what? you fumbled. Sid says go home and hear it again. Rashami laughs. Sid says I thought she would be a wazir (chief) but she isn’t. Sid says Paras is a camel as he is twisted. Sid says I am the king but I don’t listen to the wazir. Sid says pawn is.. Asim says it can Mahira and Arti. Paras says Asim can be a pawn. Sid says I am going to listen to myself only. Asim says to Sid that you can listen to Paras only. Sid says Bhau is the pawn as he is alone. Bhau says I don’t need anyone. Sid gives wazir title to Vishal.
Salman connects the call.
Salman: tou Sidharth aap badshah ke title pe agree nhi karte.
Sid: sir meri yeh soch hai ke agar mae badshah hun tou koi bhi wazir meri takht nhi palat sakta.
Salman: lekin baqi sab aapko badshah maante hain
Sid: okay sir
Salman: hmm. Sana hathi?😂 Yeh kyun diya hai aapko
Sana: size ki wajah se
Salman: aapko lagta hai aap seedha chalti hai
Sana: mujhe tou lagta hai mae wazir hun
Salman: wazir ho. Kese
Sana: paras kehta hai wo badshah ki rani hoti hai
Paras: advisor
Salman: aapko lagta hai aap sidharth ko advice deti ho
Sana: bilkul deti hun
Salman: aur uska result kya hota hai
Sana: bilkul sahi hota hai yeh mujheaise high five deta hai.
Sid pov: advice tou achi deti hai moti. Wese yeh mazay ki baat hai. Badshah ki rani hain aap🥰😂 raat ko poochunga.
Salman says to the inmates that we will have 5 weeks more. Let’s see who is in the bottom two as per the votes. Salman says Paras and Mahira are in the bottom two, all others are safe. He ends the call.
Mahira says no Paras, this can’t happen. Paras congrats Vishal.
Rashami tells Asim that you are a wazir. Asim says to Rashami that their ego was so much, they are in the bottom two.
Mahira tells Vishal that if we are doing so much and we are still in the bottom two then it’s better that we leave. Paras says to hell with it then, I am ready to leave.
Salman welcomes Color’s new show’s stars Raja and Rani. He connects the call to the house and inmates greet everyone. Salman says their show is starting. Asim brings coconuts from the storeroom. Salman says I will say some statements and you have to tell me which inmate should start that conversation with them.
Sana: Salman says whom you want to become enemies with? Sana says Asim but I can’t burst the coconut on his head, he fights over small things. She breaks the coconut on the stool.
Sid: Salman asks whom you want to become friends with but I would like to increase friendship with Shefali.
Arti: Salman asks whom you want to start love with? She says Rashami.
Rashami: Salman asks whom you want to become friends with? She says Asim.
Asim: Salman asks whom you want to keep away from? He says Paras.
Paras: Salman asks whom you want to make your followers? He says Asim. All laugh.
Bhau: Salman asks whom you want to have small fights with? He says Sana.
Mahira: Salman says Mahira before you leave whom you want to fight with? She says Vishal.
Vishal: Salman asks Vishal whom you want to start fighting with? Vishal says seems like I am not getting along with Sid as he doesn’t leave things.
Himanshi: Salman asks whom you want to love? She says Shefali.
Shefali: Salman asks whom you want to keep away from? She says Paras.
Devoleena: Salman asks whom you want to make a follower? She says Arti. Arti breaks the coconut for her.
Salman says let’s talk about who is leaving today. Paras and Mahira have got the least votes. He says the person that is leaving is Devoleena. All are shocked. Salman says she needs bed rest and she can’t stay in the house so she is leaving with no fault of hers and she can come back when she is fine. Paras and Mahira are still in danger. He ends the call.
At night;
Sana: paras mahira ko waqai kam vote mile honge
Sid: hmm logon ko pata lag jata kon kesa hai
Sana: acha.
Sid: acha sun
Sana: bol
Sid: wo jo tu wazir banna chahti hai, matlab raja ki rani
Sana blushes
Sid: arre Matlab tu ne khud bola
He comes closer
Sid: wese mujhe koi problem nhi agar tu meri rani ho
Sana: tou bana le na
He comes closer. They are about to kiss when arti walks into the room.
Sid and sana move their faces away
Sid: iss baare mein kisi din zarur baat karenge.
Sana: tu jo chahai
Sid hugs her and falls into a deep slumber.

Bb13 journey with sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें