day 120

Housemates wake up and dance to the morning song.
Sana and sid are sitting.
Sana: mere jab bache honge mujhe unko koi aisa naam dena hai jo seedha dil pe lage
Sid: khanjar rakh lena
Sana: mujhe zorawar naam pasand hai
Sid: tere kisi ex ka tha?
Sana: bakwas mat kar. Mujhe naam pasand hai
Later
Sana: bb mere saamne aao
Sid:agar wo agaye tu dar jayegi
Sana: bb samne kyun nhi aate? Koi aisi wesi harkat ki hai
Sana is poking Sid with a wiper. He says are you mad? Don’t do it. Sana laughs and says I am cleaning you. Rashami says leave him alone Sana. Sana says she is scolding me for you, you both are friends, fake friends forever.Sid laughs.
Bigg Boss tells the inmates that you all were nominated earlier and the elite club members couldn’t use their immunities. It’s time to tell about the task in which they can use their immunity. Paras reads the task that members won the immunities and other inmates will be in turtle shells to win immunities. They can keep their necks out of the shell only. Sid, Asim, and Rashami will try to bring the inmates out of the shells. At the end of the task, if all inmates are out of the shells then elite club members will be safe but if the inmates remain in the shells then they will able to take any member’s immunity from the club. Rashami will be the referee of the task too.

Asim asks Rashami to save her immunity. Rashami says I know, let me think also. Paras, Mahira, Arti and Sana enter their shells. Sana says this is not comfortable at all. Asim throws black pepper on Paras, Sana and Mahira. He says nothing will happen with it. Mahira says we are stronger than you. Sana says you can burn us. Rashami asks Sid if he will do something? He says don’t know. Paras moves his shell.
Sana tells Arti that it will be bad with us.
Rashami tells Asim that we can give Paras’ stomach medicine can bring them out of their shells.

Later,
Mahira's hand is out and rashmi warns her. Sana suggests to throw them out if their hands come out.
Rash: mahira is out, uska hath bahar hai
Mahi: mera koi hath bahar nhi. Kitni jhooti hai yeh. Mae nhi bahar aa rahi
Rash: paras bhi out hai uska hath bahar hai
Paras: bb aapko bolna parega
Bb: bb pehle bata chuke hain saare niyam. Aur sanchalak ka faisla aakhri hoga
Paras: bakwas.
He breaks his shell, and mahiras. He breaks sanas and artis shell too
Sid: what r u doing
Sana: yeh mera game hai. Tum logon ke paas koi dimagh nhi
Arti: mahira ab bolo paras ko. Wo ghalat hai phir bhi usko follow kar rahi
Mahi: tum dono ne plan kia humein bahar karna
Sana: hum tere level pe nhi aa sakta na tu mujhe janti hai
Mahi: tu mujhe janti thi, tum ne kaha tha ke mae nhi janti isko
Arti: tere paas dimagh nhi hai
Sid: yaar u can't be physical
Rash: exactly
Sana: yeh ghatya hain

Bigg Boss tells the inmates that as per the referee, Paras and Mahira are out of the task. Paras tried to end this task but this is an important task so we are sending two new shells for Sana and Arti. Paras’ act gave a washroom break to Sana and Arti and it indirectly helped them to win this task. He asks them to start the task again. Mahira and Paras will either try to bring Sana and Arti out of the shell or help them. Paras tells Mahira to let’s make it interesting.
Sana and Arti are in their shells.
Asim takes tea and has mixed Paras’ medicine in it. He gives it to Sana and Arti.

Paras starts throwing salt and chilli powder on sana.
Sid pov: God i know she is strongm please bahar aaja shehnaaz
Sana comes out after awhile as the powder went into her eyes.
Sid runs to get water.
Sana screams as her eyes start hurting. Sid helps her wash. Arti also comes out. She comes to sid asking for help. Sid helps her a little being distracted by sana

Bigg Boss tells the inmates that Arti, Paras, Mahira and Sana are nominated. He asks Rashami, Asim and Sid if they want to be saved from the nominations? This is their last chance. Sid, Rashami and Asim use their immunities to be saved from the last nominations.

Sid and sana are pretend calling
Sana: Sidharth kuch kuch ho raha hai
Sid: ja jaake ludo khel
They both laugh.

Arti tells Rashami that I think Asim might not be in top 5. We all have fought. Rashami says he didn’t misbehave with anyone and performed in the tasks well. Arti says you never know. Rashami says he has made friends and has contributed to the show. Arti says Sana is stronger than him. Rashami says she keeps us entertained, I didn’t know that I was attached to her. Arti says I am not attached to her. Rashami says when she was leaving, my heart was breaking, I have started protecting her. Arti says I can’t bear her antics.

Later at night,
Sana: mujhe dar lag raha hai
Sid: kyun
Sana: mujhe lag raha mae chali jaungi
Sid: nhi jayegi
Sana: agar mae gayi tu mujhe yaad karega
Sid: nhi
Sana looks sad.
Sid: kyunke bahar aate hi tujhse milunga
Sana: thankyou
Sid: soja
Sid smiles and both fall asleep.

Bb13 journey with sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें