day 102

Housemates wake up and dance to the morning song.
Sid was showering so sana sat with arti.
Arti: bache kahan gaye aapke
Sana: school
Arti: aur shukla g
Sana: wo zara kaam pe gaye hain
Sid had come out and heard this and was blushing.
After a while, all start fighting over duties.
Sidnaaz are sitting together ignoring all,
Sid: ahem tou mae kya kaam karta hun
Sana: chori(she bites her tongue realizing what she said)
Sid: idhar dekhna zara. Chori
Sana: wo mazak tha
Sid: ahan. Aur humare kitne bache hain
Sana blushes.
Sid: mere khiyal se do. Ek larka ek larki. Nhi balki poori cricket team hogi humari
Sana blushes and hugs him. Sid chuckles.

After a while sid is in the toilet when a serious fight erupts between vishal and madhu which leads to violence and they are punished to be in cages.
Later,
Shefali reads the task for captaincy. There is a magician in the garden, she will take your test by bribing you. Sana, Arti, Mahira and Shefali will be kidnapped by the magician, they will be locked in the stands and they can’t even look back. When door bell rings, a temptation related to the prisoner will come and if the prisoner opens her lock to meet that person then that prisoner will be out of the task but if she doesn’t open the lock then she will become the contender for captaincy. Paras, Rashami, Sid, Asim will freeze when temptation come in the house. Vishal and Madhu won’t be a part of this task.
Doorbell rings. All take their positions. Krishna enters the house. He calls Arti. Arti opens the lock and runs to bring him inside, she hugs him and cries. She has a talk with him, his kids come. After some time they leave.
The doorbell rings and Mahira’s mother enters. Mahira runs and hugs her. Her mother says that you are my pride, my son. Mahira cries and brings her inside. Mahira’s mother hugs Sid and says you look nice. She hugs Arti and says you are very nice. She hugs Asim and says you are Mahira’s brother, all laugh. She hugs Rashami and says don’t take things seriously. Rashami says no she is a child. She hugs Paras and says I should beat you, she says your friendship is nice, your girlfriend Akansha is nice, don’t kiss her, I don’t like it. She tells him to let Mahira do her fights, she can answer them back. She goes to Sana and says don’t cry, you are a child, I like your friendship with Mahira, don’t fight because of Paras. (🤣🤣🤣mereko qasam se iss scene pe hasi agayi thi. Matlab jisko maana saiyan usko joote dikha diye aur jisko dushman maana usko dost keh dala. Shehnaaz se sab pyaar karte thay. Yeh mahira ne hi apni amma se terhi terhi baatein ki thi)
Mahira’s mother tells Mahira that Sana is very nice. Mahira says you just watch 1 hour, you know I don’t like to talk bad about girls. Mahira’s mother says I know, she hugs her. Bigg Boss says she has to go now. Mahira asks her to say good things about Paras. She comes to him and says don’t feel bad Paras. She hugs Paras. Sid says Mahira must have asked her to say all that. All laugh. Her mother hugs Arti and says call me to your wedding, she says something in her ear, Arti laughs. Mahira’s mother asks Sana to be Mahira’s friend. Sana says I will take care of Mahira. Arti says she told me that she likes my pair with Sid. Mahira asks her mother to say love you to Paras. Her mother says you love me Paras? He says love you.(ek tou yeh sidarti wale kahan se aate hain. Inki aankhein thi button🤣)

The doorbell rings and Sana’s father enters. She runs and touches his feet. He hugs her and makes him meet everyone. (the best manners, i mean i am a muslim but i know ke yeh hindus mein pair chuna is a very beautiful act of respect)

He meets sidharth: buhat tang karti hai aapko?
Sid: buhat Ziyada
They laugh

He tells Vishal that Sana took your side so be nice with her.

Sana talks to her father. He says don’t take what you have with Sid ahead, don’t say that you want Sid to want to win, I want you to win. Also, don’t take Paras’ name, he is your biggest enemy, he doesn’t want to see you as a finalist, Sid cares for you if you have feelings for them then don’t do it here. (okay he didn't reject sidnaaz alot of people said he didn't want sidnaaz what he meant was ke don't take it forward on ntv, wait till outside and also not to give up on bb trophy as she was there for it)
He says people like SidNaaz. He says don’t cry, don’t beat yourself. He says you have earned this respect, they are liking you, people cry when you cry. Sana says really? He says yes, focus on the game, you are not jealous, your level is way more than her, Mahira is good but Paras provokes her, he keeps telling her that Sana is jealous of her. You should entertain people.
Sana: kisi ko bura mat bolna. Sidharth shukla nu vadiya vadiya bolo
SF: wo tou hai hi vadiya
SF: aur shukla g thank you iska khiyal rakhne ke liye.
Sid: arre nhi sir. Buhat achi hai mae mazak kar raha tha
SF: aao jhappi pao

He tells Mahira to not listen to Paras. He used to tell Sana initially that Mahira is jealous of Sana and now he tells Mahira that Sana is jealous of her. This is all Paras’ mess. All laugh. Sana’s father says that Paras started this jealous angle, he should respect girls. He tells Arti to not twist Sana’s words, you change your party a lot. He asks Sid to take care of Sana. He leaves the house. Sana says don’t mind, my father is like that.

Sana tells Sid that he said that people like SidNaaz because we have a limit, he said to not cross the line, he said that he doesn’t like Paras and Paras doesn’t think good about me.

Sana also talks nicely with Mahira about everything.

Parag also comes and he tells about himanshi breaking her engagement.

At night,
Sid: umm tere dad ko sach mein humare aise rehne se problem nhi
Sana: nhi. Sidharth yeh jo hunare beech hai kya yahin tak hai
Sid: bahar ki bahar dekhenge
Sana: pata nhi dil ghabra raha jaise kuch hone wala hai
Sid: shehnaaz hum larte hain aur qareeb aane ke liye. Agar humare beech duri aayi bhi tou hum sab theek kardenge
Sana: waada kar
Sid kisses her forehead: mera wada
Sana hugs him and both sleep peacefully.

Bb13 journey with sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें