Day 21

All housemates Wake up and dance. Sid and sana were sitting on the bed
Sana: uth ja yaar
Sid: sone de yaar
Sana: agar tu nhi utha mae tujhe yeh lipstick laga dungi
Sid: agar yeh mujhe touch huwi mae tera saara makeup kharab kardunga
Sana: are u ready for this task
Sid: are you ready
Sana laughs. Sid gets lost in her laugh. Then sana puts some lipstick on his lips. He gets up and runs behind her and then ruins her makeup.
Later bb announced a task.Shefali reads a task that one person that will win this task will be able to save themselves from nominations and take a place of people who are safe right now (Asim and Arti). We will play a snake-ladder game, the one who reaches the last number 50 will win, safe inmates can act like snakes and bring nominated inmates down. Nominated inmates will keep making their ladders using their clay when dice roll plays, the referee will announce the one who has the biggest ladder at that time, that inmate will roll the dice and move it’s a pawn on the board as per the number on the rolled dice. Safe inmates will make their snakes remain ahead of the other person, Arti will tell whose snake is bigger and that person will be able to go on the board and bring any inmate’s pawn down. Arti will be a referee of this task too, inmates have to protect their ladders and snakes from others.
Asim tells shukla he wants him to win. arti tells shukla to attack sana and Shefali
Sid: mae sana ke sath nhi karne wala. Kisi aur ko jaake bol
Arti: tu sana ke sath Buhat ache se rehta hai mere sath kyun ride hojata
Sid: usmein aur tujhmein faraq hai na
Sid was done making his ladder so he says: jo meri torega mae sabki torunga.
Paras breaks his ladder, sid comes and gets angry and breaks everyone's ladder one by one. When he comes to break rashmi's ladder she pushes him.Shukla gets angry.all girls jump on shukla telling him not to get aggressive.
Sana breaks mahira's ladder and says this is ur standard. Mahira gets angry and says dont bring standard in between.
Paras: mae task nhi kar raha
Sana: shuru tu ne hi kia
Sid: maine bola tha pehla round sab shanti se khelo
Paras: tu mujhe khelna sikhayega
And they start fighting.asim takes sid away. Sid breaks dey's ladder. He fights with him. Sid calls him cheap and walks away
Later mahira and sid have an heated up fight. Asim takes sid away. Both groups fight. Sana hugs devoleena to calm her down.
Later sid comes and breaks devo's ladder. She breaks sana's ladder. Sana puts water there but it comes on devo. She slaps sana. Sana gets upset and says i hugged her but she is doing this. Asim takes her away.
Sid pov: iski himmat kese huwi sana ko maarne ki.
Paras's team again starts building a ladder. Shukla goes to break it but rashmi pushes him
Sid: dhakka kyun maara.
Rashmi: mae janti hun tu kya hai. Dur reh ke baat kar
Bb tells housemates to stop task until further orders.
All groups discuss about the other groups.
Rashmi and group decide they want sid out. While sid and group decide to play for themselves.

Bb13 journey with sidnaazजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें