Chapter 52

I run down the corridor as fast as my broke dick legs can carry me.

I have a reel of thoughts going through my head.

Ariana in Ricky's lap, her riding or grinding on top of him.

The thought alone makes me run down the corridor faster.

I skid around the corner and into the main entrance of the arena, I stop myself and nearly faceplant the floor.

I don't want her to see me running.

Running to her.

I play it cool, however I am very much aware that I probably look like I just did the 100 metre sprint at the Olympics.

I am no Usain Bolt.

I walk into the arena with a slight limp.

I wasn't trying to be pimp.

My dick hurt.

The running did not help in anyway.

I look at the stage and what I see is Ariana messing around with Brian and Scott and the other dancers, one of them is Rick the Dick.

I watch him getting closer to my woman.

I watch him try to interact with Brian, Scott and Ari and she is shrugging him off.

Phew.

I am going to kill Frankie!

Why would he tell me something when clearly it was bullshit.

He just wanted to see me run.

I am sure he is off cackling the sound of music somewhere thinking he is funny. Or laughing in tune to the soundtrack of wicked.

I look over my shoulder to see if he is there.

Hiding like the little bitch that he is.

My girl hadn't noticed I had come in yet and was just giggling away with her boys. Brian was picking her up and they were rehearsing a move for the show, he was trying to catch her and they were practicing it perfectly.

I had no problem with Brian, so there were no feelings of jealousy there.

Brian spins Ari and her giggling gets louder until she turns and her eyes catch sight of me and she stops laughing.

Her face drops and turns to stone.

I would be lying if I said that didn't hurt.

I can feel today is going to be one of those days where she gives me the silent treatment.

I hate silent treatment.

I rather her chase me around the hotel room threatening to castrate me with a rusty spoon.

Or throw her boots at me while screaming profanities.

Anything but the silent treatment.

I detest it.

My smile that had developed while watching her instantly vanished.

"Hey Y/n" Brian shouted followed by Scott and the other dancers all greeting me.

I notice I didn't get a hello from Rick the Prick.

Not that I cared.

He could drop dead right now and I would just step over his stiffening corpse.

"Hey guys" I give a small wave.

"could I borrow Ari for a few minutes please?" I ask nicely, I needed talk to her.