Chapter 10

Y/N POV

"Okay what the hell has been going on while I've been sleeping? Why would Rita send me that? Why would she contact me at all actually, I blocked the bitch!!".

I'm staring at Ariana now I know she's read those messages and she probably lost her shit but I want her to tell me she's been through my phone. There is no way she would stubble upon them on accident, and it explains why my phone was by her instead of in my pocket.

I don't mind her having access to my phone, I have nothing to hide but waiting until I was asleep?

I don't like that.

Does she not trust me?

Ari is just staring at me I know she's thinking about what to say and she's probably shocked that I've raised my voice slightly as I have never done that before.

"Baby.." she starts when her phone rings.

"One sec" she holds her index finger up to me while she answers it.

"Yeah I ordered it can you bring it to my dressing room please oh and also can you go to catering on the way and grab two big bowls of pineapple please.. like full bowls" she looks at me and winks I subconsciously place a hand over my crotch I know what pineapple means.

Every time I'm around Ariana my diet consists of vegan food and pineapple.. ordering two bowls? This makes me think she's going to suck the skin off my damn dick.

I internally wince.

When it comes to Ari and giving me oral I love it, like love love and she is amazing at it and the girl swallows every time.... like every time.... but even though I love it... she loves it more than me.I have never had a girlfriend who has loved giving head as much as Ariana, sometimes she will do it repeatedly over and over even after I've cum. The girl gets addicted.

There was this one time that Ariana had gotten her period so what we could do was limited but that didn't stop her being horny and she sucked my dick repeatedly until I came 5 times... yes 5 times! I was literally skin and bone by the end, the girl geared up to go for a 6th but I had to stop her due to the sensitivity, it literally felt like I was pissing razorblades after that. But I wasn't complaining.

Her ordering all that pineapple lets me know exactly what she is planning tonight.

Still, the fact that she is ordering pineapple does not make forget what just happened.

I think Ariana knows its not going to be that simple as she is eyeing me nervously while she is on the phone.

"Okay thanks" she hangs up

She looks at me with a shy smile and moves to me with her arms out.

I take a step back and I can see the hurt flash across her face.

"Uh uh you talk first, tell me now Ariana" I'm getting stern I don't why,  I'm getting more riled up the more guilty she looks.

Josh and Dinah excuse themselves. I can see Ari watching them waving her arms in a "thanks guys" expression.

She's still not talking and I'm still not getting answers. I'm getting pissed off now.

"Ariana??" I shout.

"Okay" She shouts back.

I raise my eyebrows at her and my head whips back as though to say did you really just shout at me bitch.

"Fuck well your mom did ring, um I heard your pocket ringing so I got your phone out and spoke to her, my mom did too" she starts explaining. I can tell she is stalling, I just want to know what happened with Rita.