Chapter 27

Y/N Pov

I had woke up with a boner and an aching in my arms, my wrists looked like they had been malled by a dog, called Ariana, they were bad. Ariana wasn't anywhere to be seen and I shouted for her throughout the hotel but I couldn't find her. Her phone was still on the night stand so she could not have gone far, probably to get Toulouse from Momma G.

I made my way to the shower while rubbing my wrists that were red, sore and bruised and there was dry blood on the right one. That was the one she had tightened within an inch of it's life. I love Ariana but sometimes she was crazy. She had mentioned handcuffs last night. I know she will buy some, I just hope she gets the damn furry kind.

I climbed into the shower after setting the temperature right and loved the feel of the hot water on my aching arms and shoulders. I washed my wrists delicately but hissed at the heat of the water, they fucking hurt like a bitch.

I started washing my hair when I felt two hands come around my abdomen. I jumped a God damn mile.

"Fucking A!" I shouted. I was on high alert after my being jumped last night.

I heard the indescribable giggle of my girlfriend while a delicate kiss was placed to the back of my neck.

"Shhh baby, it's just me" she giggled.

Just her?

She was scary itself, bitch had me tired to lamps with Gucci belts, I am still not over it. I got PTSD, I'm going to be having flashbacks each time I buckle my jeans.

Nick is going to laugh about this for hours.

I turned around to face her while wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Just you? Baby you are more crazy than 99.9% of people that could walk through that door" I kissed her nose.

She tapped my shoulder with her hand "Hey, I'm not crazy!" she protested, but her voice didn't hold much conviction.

I brought my wrists up into view "Oh my wrists say differently!"

"Oh my god" she started laughing "they are so bad, I'm sorry baby" she was still laughing but it was that kind of nervous laugh you do when you feel bad. But it was laughing nonetheless.

"Oh I am glad you find my bodily harm hilarious, you wait until Momma Grande sees these!" I gave her a stern look.

Her face drops "Now, baby" she starts rubbing my chest and giving me a seductive look, "You wouldn't tell my mom on me would you" I am not breaking. I stare at her and fold my arms.

"Wouldn't I?" I challenge she steps into my personal space and grabs my dick.

Shit.

She went for my weakness.

Ari slowly started to pump while wrapping her other arm around my neck and kissing my lips softly "Let me change your mind baby" she smirks against me.

Aww for fuck sake.

I am putty in her damn hands.

Literally.

I back her up against the tiled wall and hook my hands underneath her thighs bringing her legs to wrap against me. Not breaking our kiss.

Our kisses are getting hot and heavy now and Ari doesn't stop pumping me, I let out a groan against her mouth. "Baby you wet?" I ask gently I wouldn't want to enter her if she's not ready.

She removes her hand from my dick and brings it to my shoulder with the other hand and slightly pushes me back to look at her in the eyes.

"Are you an idiot?" she gently asks "feel". I bring my right hand that is on her thigh further under to her waiting heat and feel the wetness which has practically dripped out.