Chapter 44

We are leaving for the European tour today and all morning Ariana has been like a demon.

I mean, I love my girlfriend, very much and I am proposing in France but, she is like Satan in thigh highs today.

Ariana sticks her head around the bedroom door. "Y/N are you packed? Because the car will be here any minute and I need to stop At Starbucks on the way"

I let out a sigh as I bundle the last of my jeans into the suitcase, I cast a glance over my shoulder "nearly Ari, gimme 5 minutes". I turn back towards the suitcase.

"Well that's not good enough why are you taking so damn long!" oh now she is shouting, this has been a regular occurrence this morning, I get that she might be stressed about this tour and returning back to Europe after Manchester but, there is no need to scream at me every 10 minutes.

"ARIANA!" I throw the last of my jeans in the case and flip the lid closed, it makes a bang and I turn and glare at her. "you have been on my nutts all morning, I get that you might be stressed out but I am trying to be supportive here but you are making it difficult when you are shouting and berating me every 10 minutes. I do not know what I have done, I am sorry, but please, for the love of all that is holy unless you are down to suck, get off my NUTTS!"

I watch the emotions cross her face, from fear, to anger to sadness.

Oh no.

Here come the water works.

"I'm sorry!!" oh she's crying now, and gives out a sob "I don't know what is wrong with me, I woke up in this mood and I can't control it, like I don't want to shout at you" Ari starts wiping away her tears delicately with her finger and I start walking towards her, the look of sympathy on my face.

I didn't mean to make her cry.

"I just, can't seem to regulate my emotions, I'm sorry" she collapses into my chest and is sobbing now, her makeup is going to be ruined, along with my T-shirt which means her makeup is going to have to be touched up and my shirt is going to have to be changed.

Which means we will be late for the car.

And she won't get her Starbucks.

Which if my maths is correct will equal.... more yelling.

I need to put an end to this foolishness now.

I take her face in my hands and peck her lips gently.

"Okay, okay, no more tears, you are beautiful but I know you will not enjoy looking like kung fu panda when you get to the airport, so go and touch up your makeup, I will change my t-shirt and I will meet you downstairs in 3 minutes with our cases" I give her a peck to the lips to try and calm her down.

"Then we will get you macha-mocha-frappe shit you like to drink from starbooty and go on our merry way to the airport then land in LANDAN!" I shouted the last part in my worst cockney accent.

Ari started giggling.

I knew it would work.

I pushed her towards the bathroom and tapped her butt "go beautiful, cos like, the CAR WILL BE HERE ANY MINUTE!" I mocked her voice shouting, Ari looked over her shoulder and fluttered her eyelashes at me while giggling.

I instantly felt my heart sore and my dick harden.

Jesus Christ that girl has me wrapped around her finger.

I turned back towards the bedroom to finish up my packing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------