Chapter 6

Ariana POV

"Hey bitches" I greet Josh and Dinah and open the door for them for them wide to let them in.

"Hey Ari.." Josh greets me with a hug, followed by Dinah.

"Hey y/n" they both say in unison.

I see my baby over on the couch and she gives a cute wave and says "Hey guys, how you doing?.

My baby gets up and gives them both a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek to Dinah. I notice Josh squeeze Y/N in the hug, he gives an omg smile over her shoulder towards me, he always says he loves feeling how strong she is, secretly I think he just wants to grab her dick.

Not on my watch Josh boy.

"Baby go lie down and have a nap, hair and make up is going to take a few hours, and you need sleep. so go" I was stern with her, and pointed to the sofa. I wanted her to have at least some sleep, the show is on soon and tonight she is not getting much sleep.

She smiles at me lazily she loves when I'm bossy. Y/n comes over to me and gives me a kiss and her one hand slips to my ass and she grasps it. I give a gasp into her mouth. The cheeky fucker.

I smack her ass as she walks away.

"I will wake you up in two and half hours okay baby" I confirm to her.

"okay beautiful, miss you already. Love you." She shouts to me from the sofa. I feel my heart clench, it does this every time she tells me she loves me.

I watch as my girl takes off her denim jacket and opens her backpack and takes out one of my tour hoodies I sent her and put it's on and flips up her hood and lies on her side with her back to me. I admire her body for a few minutes and how lucky I am to have her in my life.

I head with Dinah and Josh to the left of the room and take a seat in the entrance of the bathroom for the lighting but still being able to be in close proximity of my baby and keep an eye on her. I am not ashamed to admit that I love watching her sleep. I could sit for hours in bed just admiring her face and her features. It never gets old to me.

Within a matter of minutes I can see her chest deeply depressing and going back up which tells me she is sleeping. My baby falls asleep so quickly and so heavily literally it's like trying to wake the dead in the mornings. Certain things will wake her up though.

I'm so glad my baby is here I've missed her so much and the fact that she surprised me for a show she knows I'm most nervous about. My home town gig always has extra weight and the fact that she recognized that without me asking her to be here, but her willing and wanting to be with me makes my heart ache in the most amazing way.

I'm still pissed she didn't tell me and lied to me for those few hours and kept this from me but I understand her reasons but the crazy part of my mind starts going crazy and thinking about what else she may have kept for me.

I shouldn't think like this it's just I love her so much I don't want lose her or anyone to take her from me. I've never felt this way about anyone and I just want her with me and next to me.

I want her to move with me to New York to live with me but I know she got commitments back home but I think after this tour and seeing her everyday for months I'm going to use that time to convince her to live with me. It's going to be hard to say goodbye after having her in my arms every morning when I wake up.

I've wanted the conversation about kids for so long, I know Y/N looked terrified at first but then that smile she gave, told me that she wants kids with me too.

For once I actually feel ready for kids, I have never wanted kids with previous partners and was so careful never to have an accident, even turning down sex for a few weeks when I had forgot to take a birth control. I knew I didn't want children with people who weren't right for me, and I always knew they were never a long term thing, even the engagement with Pete was a knee jerk reaction to a re-bound and he was who I thought I wanted. Thank god I dipped before that got more messy and complicated than it already was.