Chapter 18

The drive to Disney World had been filled with stollen kisses while Ari practically sat on my lap with  her legs thrown over mine while my left arm was around her holding her while my right hand was possessively stroking her thigh gently the entire way.

We were going to Disney with Frankie, Scott, Brian and a few other of Ari's team. I had never been before so I had no idea what to expect or what parks we were going to, I would let Ari take the lead.

I was in black ripped skinny jeans and a white oversized t-shirt and wore my 'A'  gold and diamond necklace that Ari had given me on our anniversary. I never took it off, this was paired with a pair of Nike Royal White Air Force 1's.

Ari was for once in clothes that were acceptable for a theme park. Leggings and an overside sweater, that she took from my suitcase and a pair of sneakers, which she also took from my suitcase. They were a bit too big on her and she paired them with white tube socks, which were also from my suitcase. I nearly checked her underwear to see if she was wearing my damn boxers.

But it was fine, she could wear my clothes, my baby looked cute. Her hair was in her trademark ponytail but that's because her extensions were in for tour. I loved it when she finally took them out and let herself be natural. Her natural hair was curly and so gorgeous, I would play with the curls on her head for hours while she lay on my chest and we watched a movie. It was those simple moments that made me forget who she was and what she did and she was just Ari my girlfriend.

We didn't stop touching each other the entire van journey, we never stopped being in contact whenever we had been around each other, we had been this way since we started dating and I knew it would never end, we always felt the need to be close.

"So,,, you going to hold my hair when I throw up" I whispered into her cheek smiling.

"Eww baby and you're not going to throw up, but if you do I promise I will, if, you promise to hold mine when I am throwing up when I get morning sickness" she was grinning now.

I groaned in response "pregnancy talk again" I chuckled out.

She kissed my lip gently "I can't help it I am just really broody today after those results" she kissed me again.

"You're broody" she nodded "and we are going to Disney World" she nodded again "kid capital of the world" double nod "where we will be constantly surrounded by kids and babies" she kissed me again while continuing her nodding.

"Why do I feel like your whole 'Im going to trap your ass comment' was not a joke'" she throws her head back laughing.

"Baby" she slapped my chest gently. "I am not going to seduce you in Disney World" I gave her a really bitch look.

"It didn't stop you in the aquarium" I kissed her lips and my hand on her thigh rubbed with more pressure "or the Zoo"  another kiss "or the movies" another kiss "or the car wash" another kiss "or..." she interrupted me laughing and placing her hand over my mouth.

"Okay okay I get it, anywhere is possible you don't need to recount our entire 'fuck list' " she shrugged with an innocent look on her face. "I can't help it baby, you just turn me on all the time"

"Hmm" I mumble and kiss her softly my tongue slightly darting out, I forgot where we were until I heard a throat being cleared.

"As much as I enjoy watching you two tongue fuck each other, we are about to go into a kids park so keep that PDA to a minimum because this is my favourite place in the world and I refuse to be band because you two can't keep it in your pants" Frankie sassed.

I kiss Ari deeply and flick Frankie off in front of me.

"No promises Frankie G" I shoot him a smirk. Ari giggles and cuddles into my chest and kisses my jaw and mumbles I love you against my neck. Nothing could wipe the stupid smile off my face today.