Chapter 56

Flashback continued

I had just witness 40 minutes of pure entertainment, sex and seduction. I don't think the sex and seduction was the intention.

However, I struggled to control the libido in my jeans.

I just wanted to jump on stage, carry off Ariana and do naughty, illegal in some country things to her.

I had to be mindful of the fact that not only was I in a packed Arena, but also with family, my two young nieces.

However, the dangerous woman on the stage is making it very hard for me to control myself.

I have very quickly confirmed to myself that I would murder and do time just to be in her presence for 5 minutes.

There is something intoxicating about her.

I also noticed all the small smiles, smirks and intense stares she shot my way.

She has just finished some song where she sings about breaking free.

I don't know it.

All I know is I want to wrap her in cuffs so she can't break free.

I smirk at my internal thoughts.

Emerson shoots me a look "What are you smirking at?" she shouts over the music and the noise.

"Nothing" I limply reply.

"Mmmhmm" she looks me up and down.

"Okay thank you guys! You have been incredible! we are going to take a break and be back! Please enjoy Little Mix!"

My head snaps to the voice on the stage.

My future Wife.

"I didn't know Little Mix would be performing?" I ask Emerson confused.

"Well yeah Y/N it's a charity event, Ariana is starting it, then we have Little Mix, two other's then Ariana back to close it" Morgan explains. "How did you not know that, did you not check the itinerary?" she looks me up and down also.

Jesus, what is it with this little bitches and their attitude.

But this break gives me time.

And time is golden right now.

I pull out my phone and message Nick.

Y/N - Are you here yet?

Nick - Just parking, meet you in the communal area second floor toilets, they are never used.

How the fuck did he know that?

I don't think I even what to know.

"Okay you two, here is some money, either stay here and enjoy Little Mix or go and get some food, I will meet you back here in" I chance a look at my watch and think about the fuzz on my nuts and try and do a quick calculation.

"Ugh 30 minutes" I rush out.

"A half an hour?" Emerson chokes out.

"Where the hell are you going for half an hour?" Morgan queries.

"I ugh, have some business to attend to" I blurt out.

"Oh my god are you going to go see Ariana" Morgan's eyes go wide. "I want to come" she complains.

I shoot a look at her.

"I am not going to see Ariana" I explain gently.

"Then who?" Emerson crosses her arms at me.