Chapter 40

As I slammed the door to her house I heard her give out a scream. But she didn't follow me, I think she knew I needed this time to myself. I didn't have my passport so she knew I couldn't go to far.

I decided to walk down to the main West Hollywood strip to get a drink. It was about a 20 minute walk, I needed to clear my head the night had fucked me up. I still hadn't fully processed everything.

I saw a bar in the distance that I had been to a few times while here in LA with Ari, it was a coffee shop in the day, it was the only other place I could get Ari to get her coffee from that wasn't a starbucks. I entered and took a seat at the bar, it wasn't too busy in her but there were a few full tables, I realised that this was predominantly a lesbian bar, I didn't know that was the same in the day with the coffee or they were just having a lesbian themed night, God knows.

I didn't dwell on the thought to much, I didn't really care I just needed alcohol. I wish I could pour it into my eyes to rid the sight of Ari and Mikey kissing. I still can't believe it.

I don't think it is the kiss that has me so mad.

It's the deception. I mean if she wanted to do the kiss for the video and felt it was important I wouldn't have been happy but I would have been supportive, but the fact that she didn't tell me and the way I had to find out was both soul destroying and embarrassing.

Ari goes crazy if a girl sniffs in my direction, now she's kissing someone else and I am meant to be okay with it? I'm not, I'm not okay for the reasons that she did it, for trying to make me jealous I guess, or payback for something I hadn't done.

"Hey what can I get you?" A female waitress in a black muscle top interrupts my thoughts her arms are covered in tattoos. She's kinda hot, but I'm taken.

Regardless of how I feel right now Ariana has all of me, my body, my mind, my heart.

"A whiskey and pineapple juice please, can you make it a double? I give her a small smile.

"One of those days huh" she reaches for the Whiskey bottle behind her.

"Let's just say it's one of the worst in my life so far" my eyebrows raise slightly and my smile turns tightlipped.

She looks at me sympathetically "Oh then this is on the house". She places the drink infront of me, I put down some cash anyway "then please take a tip" I slide it across the table.

She takes the dollar "Thank you" she nods and puts it in her back pocket.

"Your welcome" I toast her with my drink.

I watch as the bartender goes to the other end of the bar and I take a sip and just stare into the bottom of my drinking thinking about what the hell happened tonight and how I am going to solve it.

I sit therefore awhile contemplating what happened, I feel nature call and I look up for the bathroom when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn and my eyebrows furrow, what she doing here.

"Hey, it's Y/N right? Ariana's girlfriend?" I blink and give a soft smile "Yeah, Hi Camila" we met briefly at the billboard awards "how you doing?"

"I'm good can I take a seat while I wait for my ride?" she asks cautiously.

I stand up "Of course" I pull the chair out for her.

I note the glassiness in her eyes she's slightly intoxicated. I decide to instigate a conversation, I would feel rude to ignore her and just wallow in my pride any longer. "So how are things Camila?"

I motion to the bar tender to another drink and point at Camila's to get her another she tipsy but not completely drunk. "Good, really good actually, my new album is done I'm getting ready to do some promo but management are making me do something I really don't want to"