Chapter 33

July 2 2019

"Ariana" I give her a little shake. We are currently curled up in bed on the tour bus watching Bruce Almighty, I have seen it so much I could act it. But who am I to deny my girl.

"Hmm" she doesn't take her eyes off the screen. Her head is on my chest and her one hand is on my abdomen while the other holds my hand.

"Are we doing anything on the 15th July. I know we are in L.A" I kiss her head. She finally looks up at me "I think that's the day me, Mikey and Scootie are filming boyfriend, why baby?" .

I have my phone in my hand and show her the text, it's from my cousin, Lewis.

"Hey Y/N I am in L.A for two days on the 15th and 16th July! My boss has given me some tickets for the Lakers game! Score!!! I was thinking you, Ari and I could go! I know we talked about it so much as kids! And be awesome to spend time with you and your girl cuz!!! ;-)"

"Lewis is coming to L.A?" She sits up slightly.

"Apparently so" I give her a small smile I really wanna go see a Lakers game.

"I've never met him" she states.

"Nope! Or Clara, his sister, they are both really cool people Ari, Clara is staying in Seattle I guess but it would be awesome to see Lewis it's been so long" I start playing with her hair.

"Go baby, I want you to, you can spend some time with me on set then go meet Lewis and enjoy the game, I can see you want to go, you don't have to ask my permission" she rolls her eyes with a smile and lies back down on my chest.

"You wouldn't mind that I won't be on set all day?" I ask narrowing my eyes.

"Beautiful we are going to be together forever I have to learn to share you sometimes, but" she sits back up and points a finger at me "no looking at the cheerleaders and if anyone attempts to ask you out you shoot them right down" she looks serious.

I give a giggle "Ariana, baby, I love you with all my heart", I give her a soft kiss, "no one can compare to you" I place her head back on my chest and take her hand in mine and place it over my heart "this belongs to you".

Ari sits back up her one hand still on my chest while the other hand grabs my dick "and so is this! Unless you want to lose it, no cheerleaders" I jumped at the harsh contact.

"Jesus Christ Ariana! You really think I would cheat? You grab my dick just as threat of looking at a girl, I do not want to be on a missing poster because you hid my body so well" I literally think she could see the slight fear in my eyes.

"Baby" she paused the film and crawled up into my lap and took my face in her hands.

"Yeah" I asked tentatively.

"Do you really think I would kill you if you cheated? I know you won't" she titled her head to the side with a smile on her face and rolled her hips into my dick. She knew what she was doing.

"But speaking hypothetically, do you really think I would kill you" she starts running her hands over my face while her eyes search mine.

"Ari, let's just say, I don't really want to find out what you would do, so I wouldn't even attempt it" I'm being serious, I didn't tell her about test results and she nearly killed me with a thigh high boot.

'Accidentally' slipping my dick into another girl would be a death sentence.

Ari leaned forward with a sly smile on her face and gave me a small tender kiss, she only moved back a few centimetres from my face, but kept us close and intense "good, because unless you want to visit me behind a glass cage while I wear an orange jumpsuit, it wouldn't be worth testing out that theory"