Chapter 23

We hit 40K reads yo!!!

This bitch happy... she going to write some more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cabby dropped me off to some sport's bar. I looked up at the sign "O'Riley's Bar and Grill" my god the cabby was my spirit animal.

I give the guy the $50.00 and the $30.00 dollar fare.

"Thank you for being my getaway driver man" I tap the roof of his cab.

"No problem, but you're crazy running away from that hottie back there" he laughed.

"Oh she's the crazy one, if you met her you would run sometimes too!" he laughed "have a good night."

"Thanks" I watch as the cab drives off and I turn back to the bar.

Thank GOD!

Beer, a burger and some peace and quiet from the 5 foot 2 hell raiser.

I was still processing the shit she had said back at the Restaurant.

She kept stuff from me because we weren't married. Was that the gist of it?

I don't even know.

Also her and Ricky still talk? The thought of this had my hands flexing into fists.

And she gives me shit for girls looking at me!

I was pissed off but most of all I was hungry.

I walked into the bar and grill, it wasn't the biggest, there were screens everywhere with sport playing, the bar was in the front and to the side there were some booths.

I walked to the bar. There was a guy with a greying ponytail wiping down the counter top.

"Hey what can I get you?" he asked with a kind smile. Big change from that stuck up vegan restaurant I just left.

"Could I have a pint of Coors and a shot of bourbon, oh and are you guys still serving food?" my stomach was rumbling.

"Yeah we are, menu's are on the tables, or you can order here and take a seat. Here take a look while I get your drinks" he hands a me a menu and instantly my eyes draw to the Mega burger.

Two beef patties, a sausage, bacon, cheese, onions, pickles and a side order of fries and onion rings.

Oh My God

I had died and gone heaven.

Did Ariana kill me at that Restaurant and was this heaven?

I placed my order and downed my glass of bourbon.

"Rough night" the bartender asked.

"You could say something like that" I took a swig of my beer.

"Guy trouble?" I winched and took another swig "worse, women trouble"

"Oh" he reached behind him and grabbed the bottle of bourbon "you will need another one of these then, my Wife is crazy too" he pours me another shot and then points to the scar above his eye "August 5th 1985 the night I asked her to marry me"

I opened up my mouth and pulled down my lip and showed him the heeling cut from the shoe thrown by Ari the other night "4 nights ago, thigh high boot, night I told her I was fertile" I joked.

"So she's pregnant" he didn't question how I was a woman and my girlfriend might be pregnant he just accepted that.

"Not yet" my eyebrows raised and I downed the second shot of bourbon.