Chapter 9

Ariana - Hey Slut McStuffyourskankass

Rita - Wtf who the hell is this?

Ariana - Your worse nightmare bitch

Rita - Yeah whatever coward, you're hiding behind a keyboard, too pussy to tell me who you are!

Dinah, James and I are all gathered around the phone, Dinah speaks up "oh this bitch"

Ariana - Let us play a game, see if you can find out who it is

Rita - I don't play games with idiots

Ariana - Oh you will want to play this one, three guesses

Ariana - One I am hotter than you

Ariana - Two I am more successful than you

Rita - and three....

Ariana - You text MY girlfriend a picture of yourself in lingerie you dumb bitch practically begging her to fuck you... and guess what she turned your ass DOWN and guess what else?? bonus round.... She told me your pussy hole was so big that even with her big dick it didn't touch the sides..

Josh looks at me disturbed clutching his invisible pearl necklace "Y/N really say that" he whispers.

I shake my head "no,, she wouldn't speak like that, but Rita doesn't know that and no woman wants to be told they have a big ole hole" I confirm.

Josh fake gags "eww... I am so glad I am gay"

Dinah laughs "she's right though Josh, being told your punani is the size of hoover dam is worse than being called ugly."

I confirm Dinah's words by nodding.

Rita - FUCK YOU GRANDE!! You don't know me and you don't know what Y/N and I had, she will come back to me one day, you are just borrowing her. When what was mine but was TAKEN is finally returned to me, I will laugh in your damn fake tan face.

Dinah and Josh both recoil with a huge gasp "She did not just attack the tan" Josh sputters out.

I feel my temper rising now, I've had it with this bitch.

Ariana - Okay fun is over.....listen here bitch

Ariana - you ever message my girl with nasty ass pictures of yourself again, or ask her to come to your house and fuck you I swear to god girl you will get me fucked up... and you will not like it. Y/n told me everything and showed me everything cos she is loyal!

I feel dinah over my shoulder while I type "Ugh Ari, she didn't show you or tell you,, she didn't get the chance" Dinah starts to giggle.

"Shut up Dinah" I keep typing.

Rita - Someones rattled? Worried about a little competition st tropez?

Josh gasps again "this bitch got some balls"

Ariana - And I didn't take your girl, cos she was never yours... y/n told you she didn't want you anymore... so she saw the light and came with me.. don't be bitter... your messages looks bitter.. your pictures are desperate.. I've saved them so if you try to put this on social media I will make sure everyone sees the messages you sent.. including your GF!! So delete y/ns number and do us all a favour forget she ever existed.. she's mine.. she always will be mine and you were just a gas station during her journey  to me.. she never was or will be yours..

Ariana - Competition would mean you were in the same league as me......your not

Ariana - Now I have to go and ride Y/Ns face.... bye bitch