Chapter 42

I'm posting this un proof read cos truth is, I'm tired
——————————————————————-
I woke up and I instantly felt the pain in my body. I had slept on my front but the movement on my shoulders screamed to me of the marks that were there.

Ari and I had engaged in some pretty freaky shit last night, it had ended with me taking her bent over in front of the mirror making her repeat my name over and over while she watched me fuck her senseless. I repeated asked her who owned her, I needed the reassurance. My back however is scratched up like I have had sex with a Tiger.

I don't feel Ari's presence next to me but what I do hear is Ariana and Joan's voice outside the door. It sounds like they are engaging in an argument. I can hear the harsh tone of Joan's voice scalding Ariana. I don't want to intrude on their conversation, but in reality it is hard not to.

Ariana and I didn't talk last night we just fucked like animals to the point we are both sore this morning and I don't think there is any cum left in my body. I am worried that the amount I came in Ariana last night she might have caught. I know she is on birth control but it's not fair on her that I refused to pull out, well it's not like she asked, but still.

I will offer to go and get her Plan B today.

After what has happened with the boyfriend video I don't think we are ready for a baby yet, but then part of me thinks that is what Ariana needs to calm down. I mean she does things on impulse, and worried that I am going to leave. But also, we can't have our relationship going down a toxic path.

Maybe I need to go back home for a few days to show her that even though I am physically gone I have not left her. I just don't know what to do right now. I am still hurt from the video and I don't even know how I am going to feel when I see Mikey and the rest of Ariana's crew. I just feel betrayed by everyone.

I focused back on the conversation between Ari and Joan.

"What the hell happened downstairs Ariana? The glass in the door is smashed, the kitchen is messed up and look at the size of the mark on your neck! What the hell is going on, where is Y/N?? Is she okay, that poor girl, I know she wouldn't have made that mess and she certainly would not have put that window through with a white thigh high" I could hear the steel in Joan's voice.

I didn't want Ariana and her mother arguing over me. I had left that mark on her neck, I should own up to that and apologise to Ari.

"I made that mess Mama, it's my fault it's not Y/N she didn't do anything wrong." I can hear the strain in Ariana's voice. She is trying to sound convincing.

"Why Ariana? Why you would do all that? I am so glad Nonna, Frankie and I left last night, or I would have been calling the police on my own daughter" Joan is seething.

"I lost my temper, okay? I am sorry, I got pissed off and lost it, there's a video of Camila Cabello kissing Y/N and I couldn't control my emotions, it's only the side of her face and it was an accident Y/N explained after but, damn mama I didn't know that at the time. I thought I lost her" I heard Ari's breath hitch in upset.

"Well you have no right to be angry, you should be grovelling to that girl in there, I mean, I am disappointed in you, I had to stop Nonna coming upstairs with me, she wants to kick your ass. She might be 97, but she's feisty" I couldn't help but giggle at that from behind the door.

Nonna got my back for life.

"I don't understand why you wouldn't tell her Ariana, I mean I am completely shocked as to why you would even contemplate kissing Mikey, who is not only your friend, but Y/N's and then to not even tell her and let her find out like that, I raised you better than that" I can hear the disappointment in Joan's voice.