Chapter 53

I head towards the exit like a ninja. Hiding behind every wall, car and object I can find.

I know Ariana will be on the warpath.

And on the hunt.

If she had a dart gun, I am sure I would have taken one in the neck by now.

My back is against a big black Range Rover and I am begging to the Gods that I am currently invisible as I slide my dead man walking body across the vehicle.

My head turning frantically from side to side like a taller, less brain washed Tom Cruise in mission impossible.

I can smell the air of freedom as I see the road.

I move further down the car, still crouched and stuck to it like white on rice.

I take another step.

I near the passenger door when I hear it.

"Y/N!!!!!!!"

Oh no.

The fruit of lucifer's loins.

The devils daughter.

The bitch.

Ariana Grande.

I duck behind the car like the coward that I am.

I am already dealing with a broken dick. I don't need to deal with a broken and amputated one.

Which is then shoved up my ass by a 5 foot nothing, italian psychopath that wears stripper heels and sings like a siren.

My heart is pounding so loud I can hear it in my ears.

"Y/NNNN!" She drags my name out like some creepy stalker. Dragging my name out in a way she knows scares me. I get flashbacks to creepy movies. 

"Y/NNN" the bitch does it again and I feel myself start to sweat. 

Even my ass is sweating.

This is another level of fear. 

I can feel her stalking me, and I hear the click of her heels. They are not frantic. They are determined.

Can she sniff me out like a dog?

I realise that with Ariana, anything is possible.

Panic crosses my face.

It's like a horror movie.

Ariana is currently up there with Freddy, Jason and ghost face right now for me.

Oh god, that makes me Sidney Prescott.

"Oh man" I whisper to myself as I look under the car and see her feet.

I look to the right and the left.

There is nothing to assist in my safety. 

I'm done for.

If I run, she will see me.

I stay here she will see me.

I look under the car again and see her shoes come around the back of the car.

She is coming closer.

I hear the sound track of jaws in my head.

Dunna... dunna... dunna...

Click... click... click...

Dunna.... Dunna... dunna..