Chapter 43

We had spent the last few days at Ariana's house, Courtney and a few other of Ariana's friends have been staying over and the time has mainly been spent hanging by the pool. However Ariana has not left my side. Even if I leave to go to the bathroom she stands up and tries to follow me.

Like now, I have got up to get some soda's and she's already on edge. "Baby where are you going" Ariana touches my shoulders gently as I turn to push myself up from the sun lounger.

I let out a huff, just to get a soda I am being followed.

"I'm just getting sodas Ariana, would you like a soda or a water?" I sound frustrated because I am, I have literally felt like a prisoner the last few days. I know she is worried I will leave her but this is getting ridiculous.

"Baby let me come with you" Ariana reaches for her towel behind her.

"No!" that came out louder than I intended. I see the hurt cross her face.

"I mean, it's fine Ari, babe, I can do it" I give her a small reassuring smile.

I see her look down before finally letting the towel go "oh, okay, water will just be fine, thanks" she lays back down.

I feel the tension fall over us and I instantly feel bad.

I look up at the sky and give out a sigh, before looking back down at my small sometimes fragile girlfriend. Who in a few days will hopefully become my fiancé.

I sit on the side of her lounger and look down at her. I move a loose piece of hair from her eyes and pull down her sunglasses gently onto the bridge to look at her eyes. I can see the water in them already.

Great she is upset.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you. I'm just frustrated" I shake my head slightly and look over at the pool where Courtney, Alexa, Victoria and a few other of Ari's friends are chilling and messing around.

"Oh, baby, why didn't you say" Ariana's hand comes onto my thigh and rubs up over my dick and I softly grasp.

Ari sits up and her glasses stay down for me to see her eyes "You hand pineapple for breakfast, and it's lunch now, I'm hungry" Ari licks her lips and I can't help but twitch in her hands.

This woman will be the death of me.

"Arr..Ari" her hand rubs harder over my dick and she leans forward and takes my bottom lip between hers and bites down gently before deepening the kiss.

I kiss back and her hand is now inside my shorts, and she's stroking my already hard dick.

"Jesus Ari, your friends are just over there" I shut my eyes the sensation of her hand is so good, but this is so wrong her friends are literally a matter of feet away from me.

"mmm I don't care baby, come inside me" she whispers against my lips.

"Huh, come inside, like the house?" did she just say what I think she did.

She chuckles and stands and takes her hand out of my pants. I stand to follow her and the hard on I have is very obvious so I grab Ari as a shield by her hips and pull her back to me and speak directly into her ear "if we are going in the house you need to stay tight against me, or they are going to see" I bite down slightly on her ear.

Ari giggles and takes my arms and wraps them around her.

"Come on baby, let me help you get rid of that problem" she turns her head behind her and kisses me softly.

"Then we are going to the pet store, the dogs need food and some toys for when we leave for Europe" I tightened my arms around her.

"Anything you want baby" I thrust my hips slightly into her ass before duck walking us to the house.