Chapter 41

I decided to talk a walk to Burger King before going home. I was going to get a Burger while I could and also it was another 'Fuck You' too Ariana.

I sat in Burger King and enjoyed my whopper and fries in peace and quiet. As I was eating there  was a group of teens across in a booth on their phone all talking about celebrities and singers.

I couldn't help but shake my head.

"Yo you seen that video of Ariana and that dude" I watch the one girl with straight dark hair and big brown eyes turn to her friend eating a fry. "Oh I seen Yana, that was more than a peck, I'm sure I saw tongue, they probably fucking" the other girl with long braids shrugs her shoulders.

"Well maybe they are in love" the straight haired girl says with a smile on her face and pops a fry in her mouth.

"You ridiculous, not everyone loves everyone" the girl with dreads shakes her hands and cross her Jordan's over each other.

"So you didn't love every girl whose ass you ate K?" the straight haired girl who I am guessing is Yana gives the other a look and takes a bite of her burger. "I mean you eat groceries as often as you can" she looks her over.

"Fuck you Yana, just because you waiting for Beyonce to lock you in her closet as a sign of love" i watch the braided haired girl roll her eyes.

"Go walk your duck K, and anyway I thought Ariana was with Y/N, she must have dipped and left quick, I hoped they would last" she looks down at her food sadly.

"Well I thought Y/N was hot so, Ariana missing out there" another girl who is tall with braids and lighter skin chips in. "If Y/N free... damn... she might even be better than Nicki Minaj, I might even consider eating her groceries.".

"Yana, you are a damn hopeless romantic" the braided girl takes another bite. "And girl, you nasty!"

"And you're an ass eater, what about it?" the straight haired one gets sassy.

"Touche bitch" they all laugh and carry on with their food.

I finish mine and decided to take my walk back to the house I might as well face the music and the dangerous woman currently pacing her mansion like a caged animal.

The walk takes me around 40 minutes as I had to walk to get to Burger King in the opposite direction to the house.

I arrive back and look at my watch, it is really late its 2:30am and I left at 10pm, I have been out for a few hours Ari is probably in bed. I go to open the front door and it's lock.

What the fuck?

Bitch LOCKED ME out!

I don't want to wake her so I decide to walk around the side of the house to enter via the garden but the pool through the kitchen doors. I get around the side and walk by the side of the pool and see the kitchen windows in front of me. There is a small light on in the kitchen but the rest is in total darkness. Suddenly I hear a sound and the kitchen window glass smashes and something is hurling towards me and lands a few feet from my feet.

I look down at the shattered glass and a White Thigh high boot lays among the wreckage.

What the....

I look up and standing there in the darkness and in the frame of where the kitchen door glass once was is Ariana and she looks pissed.

No she looks angry.

NO SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE IS GOING TO KILL.

I just stare at her as she stands in the dark and she's only laminated by the light from the small light in the kitchen. I see the glint of something in her hand, the light catches it and it's unmistakable.