Chapter 32

JUNE 26 2019

Ariana POV

I woke up at around 7:30am and I felt around the sheets and the pillow, it was bare, I opened my eyes and noticed the spot next to me was empty. Y/N was never up before me, it's always me that wakes her up.

She wasn't here, where had she gone?

Panic began to set in.

Had she left me?

"Baby" I started to shout through the hotel bedroom, hoping she was in the bathroom in the ensuite. We had checked in late last night, today was my birthday and I didn't want to wake up on a bus.

I couldn't hear anything. I crawled to end of the bed to look for her bags.

They were still there, Thank God, I relaxed and grabbed my chest, I didn't realise how fast my heart had been beating.

Suddenly the door opened with Y/n coming in backwards and carrying a tray. She saw me on the end of the bed "Happy Birthday Beautiful" she smiled carrying the tray towards me.

"I wanted to wake you" she placed the tray down gently on the bed.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and gave her a kiss, thankful that she hadn't left me. The temporary panic was still there. It was a horrible feeling that she might have left, I don't think I could live without her, and that's not me being dramatic, it is just how I feel.

"Good morning, I missed waking up next to you, don't do that again please" I kissed her lips holding her between my legs as I continued to sit on the edge of the bed, while she stood in between my legs leaning down with her hands on my thighs. I get goosebumps just from her touch, she always does this to me, she could hold my hand and I feel electric energy.

"Sorry beautiful, I wanted to make you breakfast in bed" she motions to the side.

On the tray to the side is avacodo on toast and pancakes and syrup and coffee and orange juice and a single white rose on the tray.

I removed one arm from around her neck and picked up the rose, sniffing it before trailing it down her face to her lips, I leaned forward and kissed her lips.

My heart clenched at her gesture, no one had made me breakfast in bed before and went to the effort. This girl in front of me constantly amazed me, I loved her with everything in me,  she was not going anywhere.

"You are amazing" I needed to tell her.

"No baby" she gently shook her head "I just want to give you the best, now eat up before it goes cold, you got a long day today" she kissed my lips and sat by the side of me.

I stared at her not making a move. I was in awe of her.

I watched her get nervous. "Is this okay?" she pointed to the food.

I ended her temporary torture "It is perfect" she smiled and it melted my heart.

I picked up the fork and started eating and it was really good " mmm, baby this is so good, you can cook for me more often" I placed more on my fork and raised it to her mouth to feed her, she took it off with her mouth and her tongue gently came out, it made my core flood.

I still can't believe after nearly two years how my body still reacts to her the way it does and I am sure it will never go. If anything it has only intensified the more I am around her, I can't imagine what it will be like when we get married, I probably will be worse knowing she is mine.

But a baby will seal our love.

I was counting down the months, I only had 6 months to wait.

I was so excited to be pregnant and I couldn't wait to hold out first baby. I was excited to buy everything, redecorate a baby room. I was getting more and more broody by the day.