Chapter 35

Y/N POV

"Hey baby" I stood to greet her. I saw a look in Ari's eyes that was unmistakable.

Rage.

Her right hand came back and I caught her hand and intertwined our fingers, then she brought the left back and I quickly caught it and intertwined them.I held her hands tightly as she tried to pull them away.

I know why she was bringing them back, and she is not slapping anyone today.

"Ari what's going on?" I asked the confusion evident on my face and in my voice.

Lakers scored and everyone cheered drowning Ariana out to everyone but me.

"You and that whore is what is going on, and you are just so fucking brazen arm around her and a picture on instagram of her kissing you.. you are such a fuckin' asshole" she tries pulling her hands away.

I just hold them tighter.

My face hardens.

What the hell is she talking about.

"But you just brought her to her funeral Y/N" Ari takes a step forward but I softly push her back with my body.

"What are you talking about" I whisper harshly.

Ari is able to wriggle both her hands free and pulls them back.

"Don't act fucking stupid!" She pushes my chest I am sure Clara and Lewis are looking now, this is not how I want them to meet my future wife.

"Ariana I don't know what you are talking about but come with me now" I grab her hand and pull her out of the row.

She yanks her hand back "NO! Not until I attack this bitch" Ari looks at Clara who stands up.

"What the fuck is your problem" oh no Clara has been released.

"You! You are my mother fucking problem!" Ari points over my shoulder advancing on Clara.

Clara takes a step toward Ari but she is not phased in the slightest "and what have I done to you princess? You don't even know me!" Clara gives zero fucks.

While me, my heart rate is up.

My iwatch beeps.

Breathe
- I can't right now bitch!

I see Ari pull her arm back and I grab it and pull her to me right before picking her up around the waist and start walking to the exit.

"We will be right back. Sorry" I mutter to Clara and Lewis.

I can't believe this is happening.

Ari is shaking and fighting against my arms,"Put me the fuck down Y/N" I just hold her tighter and when we are clear of the main area of the arena and are in the lobby I place her down.

I still have a hold around her, she shakes in my arms and hits my shoulders in the process. Ari starts walking back toward the arena I grab her again "oh no you don't, what is your problem with Clara!!" I shout losing my temper.