Chapter 28

A/N YO,,, this story is quickly approaching 60k reads!!! You are all THAT BITCH!

Thank you for reading and reviewing and enjoying,, it really does make my day!! I love someone discovering this story and binge reading and those that comment on ever individual chapters as they go along.

I wasn't going to update this today as I had had a shitty day and this story is built on humour and love, and I just wasn't feeling it, until my phone was blaring up all day with comments that made me so happy I couldn't let you guys down.

So sorry for my ranty depressive moment... and please enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had been watch Ari in rehearsal most of the day, they were doing everything from scratch so that Rick the Dick could catch up. He tripped over his feet in God is a Woman and I laughed so damn loud I cackled like a Sanderson sister.

Rick the Dick shot me a look, but I just grinned.

That's right. I would laugh at that assholes mistakes.

One of them he made was thinking he could ever make my girl his.

Ha. The bitch.

They all took a break and Ari came bouncing over to me with a big smile. "Hey beautiful" I greeted her happily with a kiss and a smile.

"Hey baby" she wrapped her arms around my neck, mine automatically went to her waist and gripped slightly. I was still wound up from this morning and watching her move on the stage really was stirring something in me.

I leaned forward into her ear and pulled her close so only Ari could hear.

"Baby you looked so hot on that stage, can we go back to the bus?" I asked gently. I felt Ari freeze in my arms. That wasn't her normal reaction. I pulled back to look at her face with my brow furrowed.

"Everything okay?" I rubbed her sides, I wasn't usually the bold one when it came to sex in our relationship that was usually Ari, and usually I didn't have time to be because, well again, Ari.  But she never hesitated at the thought of sex.

Jesus this was the girl who insisted I fuck her in a ZOO bathroom because a monkey took a liking to me and she got jealous.

Ari had a weird look on her face. I gently cupped her cheeks my anxiety was rising and when it rose I had a tendency to ramble. "Baby is everything okay? I..." I leaned closer oh God maybe she was regretting what I did this morning. "I didn't over step the line did I this morning? I mean you seemed to enjoy it, but maybe I should have asked first and I wasn't sure if I was doing it right? I mean did I do it right? Oh god I didn't hurt you did I?" Dread filled my body and my face.

Ari laughed and tapped my face "Baby you are rambling" she kissed my lips softly. "No you didn't overstep a line, yes I REALLY enjoyed it" her eyes got bigger and she got this look on her face of satisfaction "and you did everything right, and no you didn't hurt me" she was playing with the collar on my denim jacket.

My confusion was still evident "Okay then what is it?" I was not letting this go, she had been open last night and I was not letting her close down those walls this morning.

"It's just that..." I see her worrying her lip kind of like debating with herself.

"I was late taking my pill this morning, because we slept in, and I don't want to take the risk" she rushed out.

"Oh" well I wasn't expecting that. We had slept in late, that was my fault I hadn't set my alarm.

"Oh thank God" I breathed out relieved.