Chapter 12. Resurrection

Hey guys
Just a quick shout out to sierra340 SuperDaStar and to Caitlynroselockwood love u caitlyn 😘
Ok guys, let's do this!
Chapter 12, here we come!!!! 😆😆
----------------------------------------------

"Jason" golden Freddy and puppet shouted in a tone of worry. Jason was lying on the ground in a pool of blood, motionless and a large exposed bloody gash across his chest. "Oh god" puppet said as he knelt beside Jason. Golden Freddy knelt at the opposite side to puppet. "He...he saved us" the puppet stuttered. "He made bonnie ugly, the way he should be." Golden Freddy looked into Jason's face. "He sacrificed his life for us and his dead family." Golden Freddy said. Puppet placed his hand on Jason's chest. Puppet gave a sigh an closed his eyes. A few moments of silence passed. "We'll" golden Freddy said. "What now? Jason's gone. The other animatronics are going to wreck havoc on everything and were going fade into nothingness." The puppet was still silent. "It's not like we can just resurrect him." Puppet gasped and stood. "We can" the puppet said with a tone of hope. "We can resurrect him." How?" Golden Freddy asked. "Remember all those spare costumes in the back of the diner?" The puppet asked. "Yeah"
"We'll, remember the one which had a bad history with the diner, but now in a peaceful kind of way?" Golden Freddy stared at the puppet and grinned. "Your amazing" golden freddy said as he picked up Jason. The puppet just smiled and grabbed golden Freddy's arm. Instantly they appeared in the spare parts room in the diner. Golden Freddy placed Jason down on a table and went to fetch the costume. Moments later, Golden Freddy came back to puppet and placed a suit next to Jason's body. The suit looked like golden Freddy, but except resembled a golden bunny. It had enough space for Jason to fit inside plus eyeholes, and a place for the mouth. "Ok" golden Freddy said. "Because it has wiring in it, it'll be a little tricky to put Jason in, but we need to be careful." The puppet nodded and started to put Jason in the suit. His legs want in first, then lower body, back, chest, arms and then finally the head. The puppet then grabbed the mask and placed it on Jason's head. The puppet and golden Freddy placed their hands on Jason's mask. In harmony they chanted a few words. Instantly, Jason's new body shook with energy and his eyes opened. The puppet and golden Freddy smiled. "Jason, your name is now Springtrap" The puppet said. "Welcome back!"