Chapter 11. Bonnie Is Bad

They charged. Jason, Golden Freddy and the Puppet charged together at bonnie. Bonnie wasn't looking at them. Instead, he was focused at a window in a house. The house didn't have their curtains pulled so you could see inside the house. The room that bonnie was focused on however was a bedroom. A bedroom of a young boy. Jason's neighbour! "BONNIE" the puppet screamed as they tackled bonnie to the ground. Bonnie seemed a bit lighter than usual but Jason didn't take notice. Jason grabbed bonnie's legs, golden Freddy grabbed bonnie's arms and the puppet knelt on bonnie's chest. Bonnie laughed. "You guys really think that by killing we would change anything? Foxy will hunt you down. Chica will toucher you and Freddy...." The puppet slapped bonnie's face. "Why did you have to kill Jason's mum? WHY? What the fuck did she ever do to you?!" The puppet screamed in bonnie face. Bonnie was silent. He struggled to break free by kicking Jason, but Jason had pinned his legs down. Bonnie gave up. "What are you going to do to me?" Bonnie asked without a hint of worry. "Whatever we want" golden Freddy said. "You killed my mum, we kill you" Jason said. Bonnie hesitated. The puppet took a deep berth and rose his hand. "Goodbye bonnie" he said. Bonnie laid his head back and opened his mouth. The puppet let out a cry and dove his had towards bonnie's chest. "STOP" Jason screamed. The puppet stopped, his had hovering millimetres over bonnie's chest. "Something's not right." Jason said. The puppet tilted his head. "Your right" the puppet said while looking around. The air was suddenly warm, like oncoming danger. But everything was silent. "Oh fuck" golden Freddy said startling to get worried. "The calm before the storm.." Jason and the puppet went wide eyed. Bonnie laughed. "Hahah, so you noticed. We'll have fun." Jason spun around as the change in the wind told them that something was moving. Bonnie was charging at them, eyes red, teary bared! "WHAT THE FUCK?" Jason screamed as they jumped off of the bonnie on the ground. The running bonnie charged into the lying bonnie and the lying bonnie went flying. It smacked into Jason and the animatronic exploded. Jason crumpled to the ground. Pieces of blue fur and endoskeleton metal flew into the air. "Haha" the real bonnie cried. "I see that you fell into my trap!
Thank machines that I found a spare endoskeleton." Bonnie walked over to Jason, grabbed him by his hair and yanked him to his feet. Jason screamed as his hair started to rip and his scalp burned with pain. "Why don't you feel what it's like to die, I think you would enjoy it!" Bonnie said wickedly. "BONNIE!" The puppet screamed. "YOU PUT JASON DOWN RIGHT NOW OR YOUR ASKING FOR IT!" Bonnie ignored the puppet. He extended his finger and revealed a sharp blade. Bonnie jammed it into Jason's throat. "You move, you die" bonnie yelled. Jason's vision blurred, the head burned, his energy was burning away. Suddenly Jason felt alive again. His scalp went numb, his vision cleared and energy flooded through his veins. The puppet was helping him! Jason felt a prick in his chest. He slowly moved his hand to it and felt a large sharp piece of iron embedded in his skin. Jason hesitated for a moment. He looked at they puppet. The puppet nodded and Jason knew what he would have to do. Jason palmed the iron in his chest. "Bonnie" Jason said as strongly as he could. "How do you like your face?" He asked. Bonnie looked confused. "What do you mean, child?" Jason snickered. "Oh you'll see, you'll see." Jason tools a deep breath and yanked the iron out if his chest. He held back a scream as blood gushed out of his open chest. Jason gripped the blunt end of the iron and held it low. "What is this? Are you hurt?" Bonnie asked. "Nope, but you will be!" Jason said, a raising tone in his voice. Jason let our a cry. A cry of pain, agony, terror and revenge. Revenge for his mother. Bonnie would pay. He would never look charming again. Jason plunged the sharp jagged piece of iron deep into bonnie's face. Bonnie
Didn't react. Jason then pushed all of his weight onto the piece of iron and a click told him that the iron had pierced the endoskeleton. This time bonnie screamed. Jason pulled down and bonnie's face started to rip. Blue fur and pieces of bonnie's face fell to the ground. Oil gushed out of open tubes in bonnie's body. Exposed wires sparked, causing some of the oil to catch fire. Bonnie screamed, slipping his grip of Jason's hair. Jason broke free and bolted for the puppet and golden Freddy. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Bonnie screamed. His left eye had gone black and only his right eye stayed functional. His eye was a horrific shade of red. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS, YOU HEAR ME JASON. YOU WILL SUFFER!" Bonnie let out a small scream and leapt into the shadows of the night. "We'll" the puppet said. "That was, fun" he let a small smile spared across his face, but it slowly died down. "J-Jason?" Golden Freddy asked in horror. Jason was lying on the ground, motionless!