Chapter 18. Get Rid Of Chica

"Chica should just stay dead" Springtrap thought to himself. His new body was not the comfiest but his body had sort of connected into it. Like a USB into a computer, it just clicked like that and he was able to control the suit. His vision was the only downside, it was a a certain and unnatural shade of red.
"Chica, your time is up." Golden freddy said, starting to get angry. Puppet as about to speak but something stopped him.. "I. I now how to stop Chica.....I'll be back." Puppet said suddenly and without another moment waisted, puppet disappeared. "Where the hell did he just go?" Golden freddy asked Springtrap. "I have no idea." Springtrap replied.

Too late.... As golden freddy was destracted by puppets disappearance, Chica jumped at golden freddy. Golden fell on the ground with Chica on top of him. Chica lunged her face down and but golden freddy said face. Golden freddy let out a roar of pain and Chica jerked her head up. A painful rip sounded and golden freddys right ear ripped clean off. Golden freddy roared in pain and anger and wrapped both arms around chicas neck and he pushed inwards. Chica began to produce a scragling choke sound and her movements slowed down. All of a sudden Chica shuddered, something metal clicked in chicas suit and she fell limp. Behind Chicas still body, puppet stood with a long key/pipelike feature in his hand. "A hand crank!" Golden freddy remarked, still in pain from his missing ear. "Yeah. I just remembered about it."

"Well what do we do now?" Springtrap asked. "We can't stay here." They all looked confused. Suddenly golden freddys face brightened up. "I know just the place!"