Im sorry

Hey lovers of FNaF
My name is jake.
I was the writer of this book.

For the past few months my liking and respect for FNaF had dropped so low, I didn't even care about the series anymore.

At this day, it still stands there. Only I just play the games.
No more theory's
No more fanning over Easter eggs and new games

Only just playing the game.

So as I drew the line, this book a few others were pushed aside.

I'm sorry to the readers who enjoyed this book, I enjoyed the journey too.
But sometimes things must be laid to rest.
So as I say my final goodbyes to Puppet. springtrap, golden freddy and Jason, I'm remembering the purpose of this book.

Jason was a reference. A reference to show you, all of you that evil can and will be stopped. There is no price, no place for excess pain and blood, all evil must and will be forbidden from this word one day.
That day will be the next revolution.

Goodbye Jason.
Goodbye FNaF.
I have loved you like a family, a big, robotic family.
These books will still stay on this account so you may re-read them all, but I will not continue.

I hope another game will come out one day. A game I will love the same a FNaF.
(Puppet, you are not leaving my life, don't even think about leaving you beautiful marionette 😂😂)

Thank you.
Thank you Scott.
Thank you FNaF.
Thank you for everything....

~Jake
(I still write horror books, don't cry just yet 😂)