Chapter 7. Ryan Turns Foe

Half an hour later, the puppet and golden Freddy had told Jason everything he needed to know. How they were going to frame Ryan's dad, how they were going to kill him & how they were going to shut this place down. As much as they all hated it, they knew it would be the only option for a bright future.

"Alright" the puppet said. "Plan A, you all know what to do. Jason, your 'tour' would be almost done now, you'll quickly have to find your mum and get her to take you home." The puppet turned to golden Freddy. "Nows your time man" golden Freddy nodded and vanished. The puppet looked at Jason. "Let's do this" he said before snapping his fingers and they suddenly appeared in the backstage. The other groups started to arrive. The 3 girls with Bonnie, Chica and Freddy, all wearing makeup and ribbons (I wander why) they also smelt like perfume. Ryan and Foxy were last. They were still talking when they came in the room. "And that's how I got here" Ryan said and looked up. He turned pale. "Haha" he forced a fake laugh. "Just a, conversation." He said, trying to hide what he was saying. "We'll, guys" Freddy said. "Thank you all for coming and If you even need to talk to us, it'll be our pleasure." The puppet nodded. "I feel better now" he said. Some of the girls turned pale from getting the puppet talk.

"Jason is my friend now, My first friend." They both smiled. "Cough, gay, Cough" Ryan said to his fist. The girls giggled. The puppet stayed silent. "What the fuck did you just call me?" Jason asked in anger. "I called you gay, you got a problem with that cunt?" Ryan said, getting in Jason's face. "Actually I do." Ryan glared into Jason's eyes. "What you gonna do? Tell your mummy?" "You'd love that wouldn't you, considering that you don't have a mum!?!" Jason said right into Ryan's face. Ryan backed up a bit but then stepped forward again. "Oh you are so asking for it" Jason balled his fists "yep, and your gonna get it" Jason said before loosing it. Something was making him focus. "The puppet" Jason thought. He sensed his anger and he helped Jason. Jason screamed and kneed Ryan in the crouch. Ryan crippled and Jason swung his fist into Ryan's face. A crack told Jason that he had just broke Ryan's nose. "You dick" Ryan screamed as he held his bleeding nose. "You broke my nose, from here on we are now enemies." Jason calmed down. "Fine. But next time, don't pick on my friends." Jason said before leaving the stage. The puppet followed him.

(Puppets point of view;)
"Jason" the puppet shouted as he caught up to Jason. Jason turned. "Hey, you didn't have to do that back there." The puppet said. "I know." Jason said. "But I don't like people picking on my friends." The puppet smiled. "Thanks." "Anyway, we have the mission remember." The puppet was silent for a moment. "I know. We'll, see you when I do." The puppet said. "I know That will be soon." Jason said before hugging the puppet. The puppet felt warmth flow through him. No one had ever hugged him before, and he liked it. Now he saw why being an animatronic was so special. Jason pulled away and dashed to his mum. Jason spoke to his mum for a second and they got up and left. "This plan will work." The puppet said to himself. "It must, for me and all of us." The puppet walked back onto the stage as Ryan left. He was crying. The puppet forced a smile. "Jason. You gotta love him!"