Chapter 1. Today 1969 The Animatronic diner

TV ad...

Cheesy music plays.
"Hey guys" a robotic bear says. "My names Freddy, this is Bonnie" Freddy points over to a purple bunny who plays a drum role on a drum set. "This is Chica" Freddy points to a bright yellow chicken who strums an electric guitar. "And this is Foxy" Freddy points to a red fox who starts talking like a pirate. "AND WELCOME TO 'THE ANIMATRONIC DINER'!" They all shout in joy. "Where all your food comes with hours of fun." Says Bonnie. "Don't forget kids, to ask your parents to come and visit us." Says Chica. "Yarrl have the time of yarr lives" foxy says with a pirate accent. "Open 8am-12pm every day!" Freddy says while finishing the cheesy song.

The ad ends...

"Mum" a young boy calls from the living room. "Yes sweetie" she calls back and walks into the room. "Can we go to the animatronic diner for lunch today ?" He asks. "We'll Jason" she starts. "If you put some better clothes on and comb your hair, then yes" Jason jumps to his feet and dashes to his room. 8 minuets later he had put on a pair track suit pants and a shirt. His dark hair was the same as before, obviously not combing it. He ran to the door, pulled on his shoes and dashed to the car. His mum followed and locked the house after him. They both got in the car, Jason in the back seat and drove to the diner.

25 minuets later they arrived. The building was a light blue colour. Huge glass double doors sat at the front of the building, above it was a large red sign with a picture of Freddy, Chica, Bonnie and Foxy. And below the animatronic pictures were words that read; 'The Animatronic Diner' where food and fun meet. Jason's mum parked the car and they both got out. Jason bolted to for the glass doors and pushed them open. In front of him was the most amazing thing he had ever seen. To Jason's left were rows of seats belonging to a large stage. The stage was covered in lights and confetti. A few men were sweeping up the confetti. To Jason's left was a counter selling tickets for the stage and food. Pizza, hamburgers, chips, beef rolls, pies, all the good stuff. Next to the counter were tables and chairs for eating the food. About a dozen family's, young and old were eating at the tables. Behind the eating area were rows of arcade machines. And in front of Jason were steps leading down to a basement. Beyond that he didn't know. Jason didn't care, he was here. He ran off to the arcade machines and played on them while his mum payed for tickets and food. Jason's mum brought a Hawaiian piazza for them to share. She sat down at a table and mentioned Jason to come to her. Jason sat down, grabbed a slice and ate. After about 4 pieces Jason was full. He got up and realised that families were making their way to the stage. Jason and his mum followed. Jason's mum gave the attendant lady the tickets. "Row 3. Seats 7 and 8." She said while ripping the admission off of the tickets. Jason and his mum got to their seats as the show started.