Chapter 16. The Pirate,Who's Deal Stuck Like Glue

Chica hit the trunk of the tree and she let out a cry of pain. Sparks flew and she fell to the ground, shuddering. Puppet, Golden Freddy and Springtrap looked to the new centre of attention. Standing there was Foxy. "F-Foxy" puppet stuttered. Foxy gave half a snarl and half a toothy grin, enough to scare the shit out of any little kid. Golden Freddy stood up. He knew that this would no end good, but if they could defeat him, they would only have to worry about Freddy and Ryan's dad. "What the hell do you want?" Golden Freddy asked in a strong tone, damping all the fear that broiled inside him. Foxy gave another snarl. "Y'all know what has to happen G-Fred." Foxy said, his piratey accent making his sound non-serious. "Master Freddy gave an order, thus order needs to be carried out immedentaly." Puppet, golden Freddy and Springtrap glared at him. "I'll give y'all a deal, one of y'all verse me in a fight, and the rest of y'all stay where y'all stand." Golden Freddy took this into account. "What's on it for us?" "Oh that's easy. Y'all win, I leave and never comeback. But if I win. I get to complete master freddys order. They all looked at each other while foxy looked around, proboly eying Chica. Puppet gave a silent telepathic conversation. "Are we really gonna do this?" Puppet said sounding worried. "Yes" golden Freddy replied. "I'm one of the original animatronics, I know how to do this. Anyway, puppet and Springtrap, you both can still defeat Freddy and Ryan's dad without me." They looked at each other and nodded.
"Ok foxy, we accept your terms." Foxy looked pleased. "Ok them, which one of y'all will be versing me?" "I will" golden Freddy with a tone of strength and hope. Foxy nodded. Golden Freddy glared, foxy snarled and they ran at each other.....

Hahah enjoy that little cliff hanger guys. Have fun 😄
Chapter 17 will be coming soon.
Thanks
~jake