Chapter 20. Old Powers Awaken!

Puppet and Springtrap stood in awe. Both there mouths were wide open, unable to speak or move. Before then was an animatronic, but not just any, this animatronic was the very first animatronic to ever feature in a diner. Fredbear's family diner to be exact. "B-but. Golden f-f-Freddy." Puppet stuttered. "I thought you were the original animatronic?" Golden Freddy turned to face puppet. "Oh, no my friend. You see there was originally 2 in the beginning. Fredbear, the animatronic standing before you and golden Bonnie. A.K.A the suit Jason is currently wearing." Puppet turned to face Springtrap. "Oh My God! THAT IS SOO AMAZING AND COOL!" Puppet said, sounding like a fan-girl. Golden Freddy faced Fredbear again. "So what is it that our deal will be made against?" Fredbear was silent for a moment. "I want only one thing. That is to avenge a death that I did not want to carry out. A death that started it all." They all looked confused. "What do you mean?" Springtrap asked. "I caused the bite of 87'. I got Fredbear's Family Diner shut down. And I started all the events that lead up to this day." Fredbear said, a tone in his voice that made everyone realise that he had wanted to say that for a long tome. Everyone was silent. "You see now? "The child I killed was thrown into my jaws by the own kids sick brother and friends. They got me and my diner shut down. They locked us away and left us to rot. Ever since that day, I somehow had a connection with that boy. It's faint now, seeing as he is dead, but I can talk to him. Make him appear before me. But no matter how much I apologise, tell him I'm sorry for breaking him, he always says that it was not my fault." Golden Freddy looked into Fredbears eyes. "I'll give you a deal. If you can call apon the others, I will help you. I can let that boys soul use your body, allow him to become alive again, to forfill his life that was taken." Fredbear nodded. "I like that. It will make me feel truly sorry for what happened and it'll make the boy happy and forfill." Golden Freddy reached out and Fredbear shook hands, the air suddenly still and deathly silent. Puppet looked around. "Sooo what now?" Fredbear just smiled, lifted his head up and called. "MY OLD FRIENDS. AWAKEN BEFORE ME. RISE TODAY TO ALLOW MY BOY TO FORFILL HIMSELF AND REST IN PIECE. RISE TODAY AND WE SHALL RECLAIM THE DINER THAT IS OURS. RISE AND WE SHALL END THE PAIN AND SUFFERING THAT WE HAVE GONE THROUGH. RISE NOW, AND WE SHALL END THE LIFE OF THE MAN THAT KILLED MY BOY!" Fredbears purple bow tie glowed faintly in the dark. Suddenly the room rumbled and 4 animatronics burst through the other bordered up rooms and entered the room Fredbear, puppet, Springtrap and golden Freddy were standing here. Fredbear smiled a toothy grin. "They're here!"