Chapter 15. Chica needs a hand... Literally

Chica came bolting down to them. Arms spread, jaws wide, ready to attack.
Puppet, golden Freddy and Springtrap all looked at each other, a split second silent conversation took place and they split into 3 different directions. Puppet went left, golden Freddy went right and Springtrap ran backwards. Chica kept running, somehow unaware of the change of direction. As Jason ran backwards, he recalled his favourite memories in the pizzeria. The food. The games. And the animatronics playfull and kind nature. Freddy always said hi. Foxy always talked like a pirate. Bonnie tried to show off. And Chica always gave complimentary cupcakes and big hugs. "Hugs..." Springtrap said to himself as he kept running backwards. "Hugs! That's it!" Springtrap looked at puppet to his left and shouted. "Puppet! The arms. Go for the arms!" Springtrap shouted. Puppet looked in his direction, took in the words and nodded. Golden Freddy heard the shout too and they all knew what they would do. They would make Chica never able to hug again. "Come here boys" Chica shouted, flirting with them. Completing it with a wink. "I've got cupcakes and.. And hugs. Warm, big hugs!" "No thanks" Springtrap shouted. "Awwww" Chica replied back and bolted faster towards Springtrap. Springtrap stopped suddenly and curled in a ball. Chica didn't realise this until the last second. She tripped over Springtrap, spun in the air and smacked into the ground. Sending leaves and grass flying. "NOW" Springtrap shouted. Puppet and golden Freddy suddenly teleported on both sides of Chica. They grabbed her arms and pulled on them hard. Chica was still dazed but quickly got to her senses. "What! What are you doing?" Chica started to scream. She tried to shake them off but Springtrap had got ahold of her shoulders and pushed her into the ground. "Arrrrr let me goo" Chica screamed. "You killed Jason's mother, his only family left. You liked her in cold blood." Golden Freddy said. Chica closed her eyes as if to say 'I know'. Puppet mumbled and few words and gripped Chicas arm hard. Suddenly, her body shook with blue light and her left arm pulled free. Electricity crackled and oil started to drip from her decapitated arm. Wires flung free, creating spaghetti like dangling wires. "ARRR" Chica screamed. Puppet threw her decapitated arm into the trees to his left. "Please I beg you. Please don't rip off my arm. I'll help you. I'll tell you everything." Golden Freddy tightened his grip. "Please. PLEASE" Chica whimpered. Golden Freddy let out a a sharp roar and threw Chica back into the ground. Chica didn't scream of moan. She knew she had it coming. "Ok." Puppet said. "Tell is what happened and what your plan was and we'll let you go." Chica nodded, still in a little pain. "First I just want to say I'm sorry. Freddy forced us to do all this. He would of..he... He would of put is out of order..." Springtrap looked down. "Now, I had all of this coming. I was the one who killed your mother Jason. I'm really sorry about that. I made it look as much as possible like foxy's attack. But I was on orders from Freddy." Springtrap sniffled. "O...ok. What's the story?" He asked. "It all started when the diner was rebuilt. Freddy was the spotlight. Me, bonnie and foxy were jealous. Really jealous. So we tricked him into walking out of the diner and locked him out for a whole night. The next day we reopened the door and Freddy was just lying there..... His face and body ripped. So we took him back inside. Someone had momentarily ambushed him and destroyed him. We fixed him as best as we could but from that day forward, he was different. The way he spoke. His laugh. The was he sang. His emotions. Everything about him was completely different." "Wow" golden freest said. "I. I never knew." "Don't worry, no one but us ever did." "And your plan?" Puppet asked. "Oh, Chica said. We'll, when we fixed Freddy we also made a wish and a vow before he came back. We wished he would come back as good as new. I guess he came back completely new, like, factory standards. No emotions, nothing. And we also vowed to do everything Freddy said, no matter what. That day on, we did. So, when the day the puppet did his first performance and Jason met him.." Puppet and Springtrap smiled in usion. "Freddy disliked them both. But when golden Freddy came into the picture too. Freddy was a little scared. You have been here the longest. Also the suit Jason is now wearing to keep him alive was also in golden Freddy's early life time line. So.. We did what Freddy asked. To eliminate you all. The last Jason's family too." Springtrap growled. "That little b...." "But I don't think Freddy caused all this." Chica cut Springtrap off. "Huh?" Springtrap said. "Yes this is Freddy, he was attacked but I don't think Freddy could of thought if this because his lack of emotions to everything. The only thing he could do normally was preform and talk to groups of kids." "But then how did Freddy think of it all then?" Puppet asked. "I think that someone had planted a chip onto freddys mask or endoskeleton skull. I think the chip may be receiving information and orders form the last remaining pur....!!" Chica was cut off by a loud screech from behind her. A red blurt smacked into her and Chica went flying into the nearby trees!

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys. How was that chapter?
That took me about 45 minuets to write. (I seem to write better before bed and in bed itself.)
I hope you like more of my theory's for everything.
BTW. School is starting now so I won't be able to update during weekdays. But I'll still draft this and other books when I can 😄
Thanks guys. Your all amazing and amwsome 😄😄😄😄😘😆😆
~jake🎮👾😫