Chapter 5. The Puppets Secrets

As Jason followed the puppet, a million questions popped up in his head. Like; how long have you been here? Where are you taking me? Is my mum ok? But Jason decided to stay quiet.

The puppet lead him down 2 flights of stairs and into a new room. The air was sort of muggy and large fluro lights hung from the ceiling. The room was painted a light grey and old wooden tables and chairs were stacked up in a corner. More doorways lead off to Jason's sides but by the looks of them, no one goes down them. The puppet lead him to the doorway to Jason's left. It had no lights but the puppet seemed to be creating his own aura of light. As they walked Jason saw more old paintings and drawings. Some half rotted away, Others have withered and faded. The puppet stopped at one. It was a highly detailed painting, wait it was a picture. Mostly Black and white but some colour could be made out. It was a picture of an animatronic and some kids. The kids were wearing old clothes that Jason's grandmother would wear when she was a little kid. The puppet turned the picture over. "1950" the puppet said. "Do you know what or where this place is?" He asked. "No" Jason said while looking at the picture. "The animatronic diner was built over top of the original diner, the one where all of this started. The mysteries, curses, where I was born, Freddy, Chica, Foxy and Bonnie and the mysterious Animatronic." Jason's mouth opened wide. "Do-Do you remember who the mysterious animatronic is?" Jason asked. "As clear as day" the puppet replied with a grin. "Can you tell me who it is?" Jason asked. The puppet smiled even more. "I can show you!"

The puppet gave Jason the picture and he stuffed it in his pocket. He'd look at it more at home. The puppet continued down the corridor. As they walked Jason and a question brewing in his mind. From all of these questions and the information that the puppet have him, Jason had thought of something that could be the answer. "Umm, didn't you say that the animatronic diner was built on top of the original diner." Jason stared. "Mmm" the puppet replied while taking a left. "Whelk doesn't this mean that this place is F-Fred....." "Fredbears family diner" the puppet answered for him. "Yeah, That" the puppet took a breath into his robotic lungs. "Yes, you are correct." The puppet said while opening a door and guiding Jason inside. "Before the animatronic diner was built, the Fredbears family diner was built on the bottom of a hill. When this one was built, they covered it up with rocks and dirt and used that as the building grounds." "Wow" Jason said. "If your wandering why were walking in it, it's because the animatronic diner uses this place as storage and for punishment for us." Jason was silent. "Sometimes kids do bad things to us, Foxy's chest was ripped open from a gang and he retaliated. The kid was sent to hospital and lost his memory." They went down a last flight of stairs. "It's a sad story but Ryan's dad did even worse things to Foxy. He programmed him to scream like a girl and never be able to stop talking like a pirate. This is why he acts strange, the voice change changed his way of thinking. We all feel sorry for him....." They opened a door and came into a room. "This is also where I was kept for the past 14 years. I- I did bad things too, but that's the past now." "Good, because your pretty cool" Jason said. The puppet just smiled. The room was painted in the same shade of grey and tables and chairs were scattered everywhere. An animatronic sat on a chair. It looked sort of limp. "G-Fred" the puppet shouted. "I'd like you to meet Jason, he can help us." The animatronic snapped its head to see Jason. Jason's blood turned ice cold. The animatronic suddenly appeared In front of Jason. "Jason" the puppet said. "Id like you to meet Golden Freddy, the original animatronic!"