Chapter 8. History Of The Diner

Hey guys,
The report in this story is completely made up by me. I didn't use any internet for it. Just the info in the 2 games and plots from my stories and other peoples stories.
Thanks
Jake :)

30 minuets after leaving the 'animatronic diner', Jason and his mum arrived home. Jason thanked his mum for taking him and ran to his room. He closed the door behind him a locked it. He sat at his desk and started up his computer. A few mental later, he was logged in and connected to the internet. "Ok" Jason said to himself. He got up and walked to his window. He opened it, took a deep breath and yelled; "GOLDEN FREDDY!" Silence..... Then behind him came a faint 'pop'. Jason spun around and sitting on his bed was golden Freddy. "Welcome" Jason said, trying to mimic an army commander. "Welcome to home base!" "Nice room" golden Freddy said. Jason smiled. "Ok, let's get down to business".

The next few hours they worked together, looking at different websites and blogs about 'Fredbears Family diner' and 'the Animatronic Diner'. Every piece of information they got, they copied it to Microsoft word and kept searching. After searching and surfing on about every website on Google, Bing and Yahoo about the 2 diners, They had a full report of the diners history. "Finally" Jason said as he hi-fived golden Freddy. "At least we know what this is all about" golden Freddy said. They looked at their report in awe, So much time and search results went into this. It read;

In 1958, a man named Grant Fazbear came up with the idea for children to be entertained and eat at the same time. He wanted to create a family friendly diner which included; food, games and entertainment.
Later that year, he had brought an old building which fit his needs. He hired employes and stocked food from famous diners. But he was missing the most important ingredient. He needed the entertainment. So with the last of his money, he invented the first animatronic; meaning a robot mimicking an animal but in a friendly and fun way. He designed the animatronic to be a kid friendly bear, a golden bear to stand out. He named it 'Freddy' but the children and families nicknamed it Golden Freddy. The diner became a Multi-million diner. Grant then called the diner 'Fredbears Family diner' and he later became the founder of 'Fazbear entertainment.'
5 years later, after millions of dollars in profit, an accident occurred. No one knew what happened but when grant visited the diner in the early morning, he was welcomed by the sight of a murdered boy. Golden Freddy was accused of liking him because he was the only one in the diner that night and the weapon that killed the boy belonged to the diner it's self! The police shortly shut down 'Fredbears Family Diner'. Then after years of court visits and a fine of 3 million dollars, 'The Animatronic Diner' was opened. It still stands to this day.....

"Wow" Jason said. "This is amazing. We have just worked out the history of 'Fredbears Family Diner" Jason got up and printed 2 copies out. He gave one to Golden Freddy and Jason stuffed the other one in a drawer, for safe keeping. Golden Freddy stuffed his copy in his suit. "Thanks" he said. "I'll see you soon." golden Freddy gave a nod to Jason and he disappeared. Jason liked out the window. "HOLY SHIT" he screamed! "It's night time! We spent 3 hours on that project!" Jason ran to his cupboard, got changed in his P-J's and hopped into bed. As soon as his head hit the pillow, he fell asleep. For once his dreams were pleasant, until he woke to the sound of sirens!