Chapter 10. Wild Times

Jason was afraid, worried and above all scared out of his mind. His mum was killed by the animatronics, the animatronics are still possibly in his house and the killer would strike again. Starting with him! Jason started to cry. Golden Freddy and the puppet got up to comfort him. They said things to him like; "it'll be ok, you've got us now" "we'll find the and end them." After a few minuets of comfort and crying, Jason sniffled back the last of his tear. "I. I know" he said, still teary eyed. "We. Were gonna find foxy, Chica, bonnie and Freddy and end them for good." The puppet cleared his throat. "First" he started. "We need to get rid of bonnie, he's a bit slower then the rest and more charming then the rest. Hell try to lure you into a trap." Jason wiped his eyes dry, they were now red. "We'll make him so ugly that he will never feel love again. They killed my mother. They must pay." They all nodded in agreement and got to the front door. "On 3?" Golden Freddy asked. "Yep" Jason said. "1. 2. 3!" They dashed out of the door into the pitch black night.

The air was cold and moist. A few dull street lights lined the road. Beside that, the houses were quiet and dark. The only sound was Jason's breathing and the chirping of crickets. "What now?" Jason asked. The puppet looked around and pointed to a shape in the distance. "We go towards that and do your plan" the puppet said. They nodded. The puppet drew a breath and grabbed Jason's and golden Freddy's hands and let out a cry of words he had never heard before. Suddenly they appeared right behind the creature that the puppet pointed out. Bonnie! The puppet did a count down on his fingers and they charged..