Chapter 13. Golden freddys lying secreat

Springtrap, Puppet and Golden Freddy exited the pizzeria. Their job was almost complete. Bonnie was destroyed, Jason was now Springtrap and their mission rested on defeating Foxy, Freddy, Chica and most of all... Ryan's dad, once and for all!
"Sorry about all that" puppet said as he walked alongside Springtrap. "It's ok" Springtrap replied. "At least I'm sort of alive, right?" The puppet took a shaky breath. "Listen. When your body was deeply wounded, your soul still stayed inside because you weren't 100% dead yet. You were very close, I'll give you that. But, when your not completely dead and your body is stuffed inside one of these animatronic suits, you get given new life. I know I'm not an animatronic but my body is inside golden Freddy. Safe keeping I guess." They reached the avenue corner for the diner and they took a right. "That's amazing and all but there's just one thing I still don't get." Puppet looked at Springtrap. "If a body is inside an animatronic suit, the suit pretty much gives that body new life. Right." Yeah" puppet said. "Then how come your standing here and your body is in golden Freddy and golden Freddy is still himself?!" Puppet stopped walking, eyes wide. "Wha..what!" He stuttered, thoughts flooding his mind. "Hey golden Freddy." The puppet shouted. "Come here for a sec." Golden Freddy turned around, confused that everyone had stopped walking and he walked up to Springtrap and puppet. "One question" puppet said to golden Freddy. "How come my body is inside you, still not 100% dead yet and your still yourself?" Golden Freddy looked confused but as he thought about it, his eyes went wide. "Oh, umm." Golden Freddy stuttered. "Come on" puppet replied. "TELL ME!" Puppet screamed. Golden Freddy took a deep breath. "Puppet" he said in a normal tone. "This is not your body!"