Chapter 14 Arguments...mission

Ria POV

I stretched my legs in the bed but they hit something. I opened my eyes slowly I'm pressed against Cole's chest with his arms wrapped around my waist. Grabbing my phone I looked at the time. It was 6 o'clock.

I saw that cole was still sleeping.

Great maybe we can sleep till it's too late to go anymore!

I snuggle back under my sheet closing my eyes.

"You shouldn't get comfortable we need to start getting up and ready" a voice said making me freeze

I graomed "awh come on" I huffed standing up I looked over at cole he was standing up rubbing his eyes and stretching.

"Maybe you should close your mouth we don't want my ego to big now don't we" he smirks walking into the bathroom.

I quickly closed my mouth he's making this so hard.

So let me tell you what's going on if you're confused.

Cole wants me to beg him to fuck me! like that'll ever happen so anyways he's teasing me and doing every little thing to make me want him even more.

But cole you gotta do better than that I'm not going down so easil-

My mouth hanged open at the sight I saw infront me

His chest was on full display, he was sweating and wearing a sweatshirt

"Aren't y-you suppose to b-be showered already" I stuttered out.

He smirks "yeah I'm going to shower now I had to do I little work out before I hit the tub" I nod slowly

"A-alright" I said licking my dry lips.

I watch him stalk up to me till we were face to face.

"So what color are you wearing tonight?" he asked cupping my cheek.

"Y-you know just the usual" I said shivering under his gaze.

He nods.

He leans forward to my face inches from my lips I started moving closer to him but he pulled back.

"Well I'm gonna get ready" he said walking out the room leaving me speechless.

"Jerk" I muttered under my breath.

I head into the bathroom with a plan if cole want to play this game so be it.

He'll regret ever starting this.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me and cole are walking to the club with him close behind me eyeing every guy who looks my way.

Once we reach inside we spot Lexi them in the VIP section.

"Hey girl you look great" she said hugging me

"You look good as well" I said taking The drink cole is handing me.

"You wanna dance" she asks giving her purse to Alex.

Why Alex out of all of them?

"Sure" I gulped my drink down resting it on the table. As I'm about to walk past Cole to follow Lexi he pulled me to his chest.

"Save me a dance yeah?" He said holding my wrist and his hand around my waist.

Blushing, He leans his head against mine.

Gaining a little of my confidence back I leaned closer to his ear and whispered "I'll try to squeeze you in there's a lot of guys that might wanna dance with me"