Chapter 38 confused/drifting

*I was gonna do Ria's point of view but I can't do yall like that I know yall want me to continue from the previous chapter*

Grey's Pov 

When he looks up and his eyes reach mine, he crashes his lips onto my mouth making me gasp in surprise he took that chance to put his tongue in my mouth exploring it. I don't know what came over me but I start to kiss him back.

I pulled away gasping for air as he rests his head onto mine, I didn't know whether to move or not but out of nowhere Khalil abruptly moves away, when he did that for some reason I felt a little hurt I opened my mouth to say something but Ryan came in.

''Hey, Khalil Josh asked me to call you he's in the front room'' he says pointing his thumb behind them.

''Alright'' Khalil says walking out the door without sparing me a glance.

''Hey, Grey you alright?'' Ryan asks with a smile. 

''Yeah just need some fresh air'' I mutter walking out the door with him on the side of me

''Really? come on I know a great place'' he says taking my hand dragging me behind him.

We were walking so far into Ria's home ''I've never been to this part of the house before'' I mumble

''That's because it's far also both Ria and I are always busy besides we never got the chance to show you guys it'' he says stopping to a door. 

''Go on open it'' I walked slowly in front of him I turned the knob a gasp when I saw the view. Behind those doors was a beautiful balcony and it was already night so it looked even greater.

Ryan closed the door behind himself as I leaned against the balcony as he came next to me and looked at me then back at the stars.

I'm so confused right now I never in my life thought one day that I would actually kiss a guy, I can't believe I'm actually having mixed feelings about my sexuality.

''Do you wanna talk about what's on your mind?'' he asks.

Do I? I haven't even talked to the guys or Ria about this... I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell him some parts of it.

''I-I''

''Grey, I know that you came out here to clear your mind, but if you don't wanna talk I underst-'' I cut him off

''Let's just say somethings happen a-and I-I  h-ha'' I stop unable to finish my sentence.

he walks up to me until we were face to face ''Grey whenever you're ready to talk I'll always be ready to listen'' he said smiling at me. I nodded

''Alright I'll leave you here to get some alone time'' he says standing up.

''O-okay'' I whisper

Giving me an unexpected hug out of nowhere my arms wrapped around him, When he pulled away he gave me a smile then left.

********************************************

Ria's Pov

I was walking outside in my garden when I see a shadow behind me.

''So are you gonna stand there and watch me all night'' I ask sitting on the ground.

he walks over to me quietly sitting next to me then pulling me in his lap and kissed my lips.

''I know something is on your mind Arianna, speak it'' he says his voice bringing chills to my body

''I-it's n-nothing'' I tried to lie but knowing Cole it's as if he didn't hear those two words I said

''Ria, we talked about this you need to say whatever it is you feel or what's on your mind to me and I too will do the same'' he says moving his hand in my hair.

I nodded ''Now Ria please tell your beloved boyfriend what's going through that head of yours'' he ask 

''Since y-you ask so nicely I'll just say it'' I said sitting up and looking down at the grass with my hands in my lap. he hums waiting for me to continue.

''I-I just feel like we're drifting a-apart, when you're busy I'm free and when you're free I'm busy and I wanted Melody to get a chance to meet both my parents and yours even though they weren't good to me but I'm sure your parents will love her I also wanted you, Melody and I to spend some family time together'' I started rambling after I got the main thing I wanted to say out.

''I want to carry you somewhere mio amour'' he says (my love)

''W-where?'' I ask curiously.

''It will be a surprise'' he says then pulled me to him, hovering over my body and places kisses all over my body.

*******************************************

PLEASE VOTE FOR A NEXT CHAPTER