Chapter 24 Khalil Abdul/date night

Cole POV

''What does he want with an Italian mafia?'' I said to myself.

''I have no id-'' I cut him off with a glare.

''It wasn't for you to answer'' he nods rapidly.

''Now, what did he say he want?'' I ask

''He wants to meet the leaders and talk business''

''Is this what you and Ria met up with that other leader to talk about?'' I question.

''Yeah, he said Khalil reached out to him and a couple of other leaders wanting to meet in Italy for a meeting, I'm surprised you didn't hear from him as yet'' As I process all this information I heard Ria calling me from the living room.

The truth is no one knows my identity as being the United states mafia leader, the only reason I met up with Ria in the first place was that I was desperate in finding her, that was the first time I ever met with a mafia Leader face to face. only some people know what happens when you fuck with my mafia, but that story is for another time. I only told her that I'm the California mafia, but not the whole U.S.

I walk to the living room with Ryan behind me ''What's up?'' I said pulling her into a hug and kissing her lips.

''So wanna tell us why you called?'' Ryan said from behind me, but I didn't respond because I wanna know as well.

''Well John just told that Khalil Abdul wants to have the meeting with all the gang leaders here'' she said looking at the phone then us.

''When?'' I ask laying on the couch stretching my arms.

''Tonig-''

''No'' I cut her off

''Wait he's already in Italia'' Ryan exclaims, I nod.

''That means the others leaders are here as well'' she pitch in.

''They came here fast'' Ryan said sitting down and Ria sits next to me.

''More like they're scared of him'' I said closing my eyes yawning.

''Why wouldn't they be scared you're crazy if you're not scared of that lunatic and you're just here yawning'' Ryan said standing up. Okay, this is pointless and he's getting annoying.

I stand up and walk towards him ''Scaredy cat'' I smirk then walk to the stairs and turn slightly to look at them he grumbled a ''shut up'' making Ria laugh. ''Get dress Mio Amore were going out remember'' I winked at her then went up the stairs

***************************************

Ria Pov

I was too busy smiling to notice Ryan smirking at me.

''Oh somebody's in loveeee'' he sang teasingly. I hit his shoulder ''oh shut up I gotta go find the girls to help me get ready and it looks like the old Cole is slowly coming back'' I said happily

''I don't like the old Cole he's mean'' he said folding his arms walking away and I laugh.

I'm currently getting my hair fixed by the girls, I've already picked out my dress and heels

''I can't wait to see Cole's reaction when you're done getting ready'' Emily squealed and Lexi nod in agreement.

''Okay get ready we'll be downstairs waiting on you'' they said going downstairs.

''holy shit'' a voice says from in the back of me, I turned around and spot grey.

''Oh hey, Grey didn't notice you there'' I said looking back in the mirror.

''You look great'' he said smiling

''Thanks, can you grab my heels, please'' I said sitting on the bed, once he passes me my heel I put them on then turned to him. ''how do I look?'' I ask him still unsure.

''You look bellissima mio amore'' (You look beautiful my love) a voice says from close behind making me shiver.

''Thank you'' I said smiling and we left to have a fun and eventful night to enjoy ourselves

************************************************

Unknown POV

''Boss, we got a call from the Italian mafia leader messenger saying that if you do the meeting tonight they won't be able to make it'' he said scratching his head.

''hmmm that's alright the meeting will be taken at the ball tomorrow night whiles the guest are dancing and talking we'll have the meeting with the other leaders make sure they get it'' I smiled

''Yes sir''

=======================================================================

PLEASE VOTE FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!