Chapter 41 Training

Ria's Pov

I walked outside with my Nutella in my hand and Ryan walking behind me. If most of you forgot Ryan is my right-hand man and John is my left. but I usually let John handle the training for the gang. I stopped training them after a while because John and Ryan said and I quote that ''Not everyone can be an undefeated fighter like you are'' and something else about being too hard on them but today I'm gonna be training the group that I'm carrying with me. 

Today all the leaders brought a group of their own as well and we'll be training at my training grounds ''Finally you reach Ria we were waiting on you'' Josh says once all of us were together.

''Alright, now today we're gonna be training here with three other gang leaders but were gonna switch it up'' Maddox says walking back and forth in front of our groups.

''What do you mean?'' Grey asks stepping forward and yes he is a part of the group that I'm taking.

''Were switching, each leader  will train another besides their own'' he explains to Grey

''Yeah, that will be good for us so we can tell each other what their group needs to work on'' Ryan says, and the leader nods.

''Okay I will tell y'all who group you're gonna train'' Maddox says

******************************************

Grey's Pov

''Alright Ria you will be training my team, Josh you'll train Khalil's, I'll train yours, and Khalil will train Ria's group'' Maddox called out. the minute he said that Khalil will train our team I gulped.

No! I don't want him to train us I wanted to say but I know I had no say in the matter, I'll just do as he says and don't say anything to him, Yeah I'll do that!

''Alright everyone, get moving to your group'' Maddox says walking to Josh's group

''Come on Ria you have a group to teach you're the only one who hasn't move yet!'' John said pulling her, we were all looking at Ria and laughing because as he was pulling her she was trying to eat her Nutella at the same time.

''Alright, focus'' boomed a voice making me shrink back.

Everyone instantly stands at attention including me. ''first thing I want everyone to do is to pair up'' they all started finding partners ''Hey wanna pair up?'' A random guy asks me.

''Uh-'' 

''Sorry but he's gonna pair with m-'' Ryan came out of nowhere and said but was cut off.

''No, Ryan pair with someone else'' Khalil cuts in.

''But why it'll be easier if he's with someone familiar'' Ryan ask

''You will go soft on him even if you think you're not you will unconsciously go easy on him, now find another partner and don't ever question me'' Khalil said darkly daring Ryan to defy him. Ryan quickly nodded and found someone else.

I turned to the guy ''I guess we're partners'' I said chuckling nervously.

''My name is Carl'' he said putting out his hand, I took it and told him my name.

''Okay today you will all be fighting hand to hand combat today you will fight without weapons then tomorrow you will train with them. I don't want to do too much talking every second we have will be needed'' Khalil says.

2hrs later

''Raise your fist higher''

''Get up, never stay on the ground more than two seconds because those two seconds could be your last breath''

'It's too soft, Greyson punch harder'' he was barking orders at us throughout the whole training session but I won't lie it was helping us even though his training is hard.

''Ryan dodge it then try to uppercut him be fast''

''Carl aim for his chest and hit him with all you got'' When he said that it caught me off guard giving Carl the perfect opening to hit me which made me fall back in pain.

''Arghh'' I hold my hand over my chest Ryan and Carl both came running to me.

''Are you okay?'' Ryan asks holding my back up

''Of course not idiot'' I hissed

''I'm so sorry Grey'' Carl said frantically checking my chest

''It's o-okay'' I grunted out he takes my hand and they both help me up.

''Can you stand?'' Ryan asks I nodded and he marched over to Kahlil.

''No Ryan don- arghh'' I started to fall back from the pain but Carl caught me. dammit!

Ryan walked up in his face ''Hey what the hell were you thinking telling Carl to do that he could hav-'' in a span of seconds Khalil had Ryan flying across the field.

''Fuck I'm glad that wasn't me'' One of the guys from our group said

Even though I'm hurt I know he's in more pain than me ''Carl can you go help him please I'll manage'' I said and he hesitantly left me and ran off to Ryan.

''Now you all know I don't tolerate disrespect from those beneath me and especially those who are weak, training is over'' he glared then started walking away.

Some guy started talking ''Ryan deserved it, he thinks he's all that bec-''  BAM!

So I did what I felt was right at that moment.

I punched him.

*****************************************

Third Person P.O.V

When he punched the guy for talking about his friend what he didn't know was that the hot afghan man was watching him from afar. the man smirked and closed his curtains.

Grey walked away from the man and heads towards Carl who is holding up Ryan with another person from out of their group.

''What was that about?'' Carl asked

''Nothing''

''Sure'' he smirked

************************************

PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A GREEN HEART FOR GREY 💚AND A BLUE HEART FOR RIA💙

The next chapter will be here soon