Text messages

NOT A CHAPTER BUT A CONVERSATION/TEXT MESSAGES FROM THE AUTHOR TO CHARACTERS

Author- A

Cole- C

A: Hey Cole, Ria told me you wanted to speak with me?

                                                                                                            C: Yes, why am I just able to contact you?! 

A: Uh.......because normally the  Author doesn't talk wi-

                                                                                                               C: look I Don't care about all that, I heard you've been writing a new book and it's not being uploaded on Wattpad, why? and another thing will I be in this book?! 

A: Yes, I have been writing another book but I took a break from it that's how I was able to double update back to back on this book, The Undefeated Nerd. And actually, you will be in my new book, well just for one chapter and trust me this book will be amazing, when I'm done you will be able to buy it off Amazon and eBay in physical form!

                                                                                                                  C: Great! another thing in the next chapter make sure I'm stronger than Khalil Abdul and I beat the living crap out of him, Imaging getting beat up in front of my girlfriend that'll totally be embarrassing.

Khalil: I'm right here you know?

                                                                                                                     C: What the hell! how are you seeing our messages?

Alex:  It's a group chat jackass, we can all see your messages

Grey: Hey Cole!

                                                                                                                  Cole: *palms face*

Ria: I thought Khalil is the bad guy why is he in here?

                                                                                                                      Cole: Exactly! 

Khalil: Again, I can see all of your messages!

                                                                                                 Cole, Ria, and Alex: AGAIN, WE DON'T CARE!!!

                                                                                                  Cole: *mutters* I hope I will be the one to kill that son of a bitch

                                              Author: *chuckles evilly* 

LOL you know when an Author laughs it's about to go down hehe! anyway please leave a blue heart for Ria!!!!!!!!!!💙💙💙AND VOTE!

Words: 287