Chapter 50 Getting info

Ria's Pov

Who are these people I thought taking a wrong turn to see if they would follow me and they did. Great. Quickly fishing out my phone, I texted John

Me: Meet me at ******* I have two cars following me

John: What?! I'm on my way

I make an abrupt U-turn catching them off guard, I wanted to see, no I needed to know if my suspicions are right. slowly driving past the first car only one person was in there. it was in slow motion as I made eye contact with the person who was driving.

My eye flashes over the familiar face I see swerving his car around trying to keep up with me.

''Merda santa, that's Caylus'' I whisper (holy shit)

I didn't get the chance to look at the other person because I had to get to John we needed information out of them.

I wanted to know what the hell are they doing watching Cole's house and what are their connections to him or if someone is after him.

Speeding until I reach my destination, I hopped out of the car and ran until I reached the abandoned building I told John to meet me at.

I quickly ran in and close the door
"John you there?" I called out

"I'm here boss" he says coming from upstairs holding two guns.

"Here take this" he said handing out a gun to me but I declined his offer.

"No thanks I got my own" I said looking at the ugly gun he dared to give me

"John I don't know where you got that garbage from but throw it away when we're done here" I said pulling out my gun.

"Dang boss you gotta get me one like that" he said walking behind the door as we heard footsteps coming our way.

"Yeah, I definitely will because no way anybody in my mafia will own something like that" I said climbing up the stairs that are opposite of the door. maybe not exactly like mine