Chapter 51 Self Control

"I never lie to any man because I don't fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid" ~ John Gotti

Khalil's Pov

I rang the doorbell John, Ryan, and Alex, and Grey are waiting behind me. The door opened up and Jake's face was shown. he smiled when he saw me. ''Hey, glad you guys came'' he opens the door wider and gestured for us to go in.

''Thanks for letting us stay'' I say walking in with the guys following behind.

''Yeah, no problem I'll just show you guys to your room'' he says walking up the stairs ''I didn't know five of you were coming and we only have three rooms to spare for now the next rooms will be ready in four days''

''Don't worry that's fine we'll manage'' I said walking to where he stops. he points to the three doors

''These are the rooms here, I'll send someone back for you in an hour'' he says to me I nodded then he left.

''Follow me'' I told them walking in a door and closing it.

''So what's the plan?' Grey asks

''For now, we do nothing, John said that Ria told him to check out the area so that's what he'll be doing, in the meantime the rest of us will settle in our rooms. Alex, you will share with John and try to hack their system. Ryan and Grey, you'll have to share a room for the time being until the other room is done'' I said putting my suitcase against the wall.

''Alright'' they said and left

One hour I have one hour to sleep before he's back.

Grey's Pov

Quietly Ryan and I went to our room that we'll be sharing. As he closed the door I fall face flat on the bed.

''Do you have any idea what type of person this Ace guy is?'' I asked him mumbling into the bed

he sits down ''To be honest, I have no idea but from what I've seen and heard he's strong and dangerous'' he stretches ''but in order for him to help us we have to prove we're worthy of his help''

he lays down and closes his eyes.

I didn't want to be useless when the time comes to capture him or one of his men so I needed to talk to someone who knows something but I couldn't call Ria because she and John are busy so I had to talk to the next person besides her who knows something.

Khalil

Getting out the bed I walk to his door and knocked twice I was about to knock for the third time when the door opens revealing a shirtless Khalil.

''Hey need something?'' yes.....you

''Um, I wanted to ask you some questions?'' I mumbled

''Okay'' he moves to the side letting me in.