Chapter 47 Frustration

Grey's Pov

''Come on, move faster''  We were training, and Khalil was giving us orders left and right.

''Dodge it'' Khalil orders

''Aim for his side''

''The chest, aim for the chest'' Suddenly I was pushed and fall back on my butt. Ow

''Everyone take five Grey follow me'' he says walking towards the house, no one was inside because everyone was training and the girls were shopping with melody.

Once we got inside I closed the door behind me then sat on the counter as he walks straight to the kitchen fridge and grabbed a bottle of water then shuts the fridge taking a big gulp of water, even after making me feel like shit, I still get butterflies when he's near.

he turns to me ''What the hell is up with you?'' he says resting the bottle down.

''What do you mean?'' I ask confused wincing a little as I adjust on the table. my butt was still sore.

''You sucked more than usual today in training'' he says watching my every move.

''I'm just tired I guess'' I mumbled Yeah I'm tired and sore from last night but I'm definitely not gonna say that

his face hardens all of a sudden ''Yeah, I'm sure you are'' he left without giving me a second look.

What was that about? 

sighing I head to my room to go sleep I have training with Carl in two hours

****************************

Ria's Pov

I was in the bathroom pouring my guts out, I can't believe I let Alex cook for me.

I brushed my teeth then walk to Cole's room he should be sleeping he told me he was going to, that was an hour ago but I miss him.

I slowly opened the door to his room closing it softly I tiptoe to his bed carefully not to wake him up I slide under the covers and snuggle to him as I'm about to fall asleep I feel his arm wrapped around me.

I felt his lips to my forehead ''I love you'' I heard him but I was out

I got up feeling my stomach bubbling I ran to the bathroom and began to vomit in the toilet, I felt my hair being held. flushing the toilet I grabbed a new toothbrush and began brushing my teeth. 

I felt his hand wrap around my waist, he put his head in my neck ''How are you feeling baby?'' 

I rinsed my mouth ''Icky'' I muttered

he chuckles then lifts me up ''Come on, let's carry my queen to bed'' he says carrying me bridal style.

He puts me in the bed and covers ''I'll be right back'' he says kissing my lips and I reach out for him ''I'll be right back'' he says again then kisses my forehead and left.

Starting to feel sleepy, I yawned and closed my eyes

Couple minutes later

I woke up from Cole tapping me

''Baby''