Chapter 29 Khalil called

RIA POV

I was laying down sleeping until I got the urge to pee but I couldn't get up because something was holding me down. I looked down to see Cole have his arms wrapped around me.

When did he get in here? I'm sure I locked the door.

I finally was able to get loose from him then I went to check on melody in her room. She was still asleep.

So I went to take a shower and head to my office to do some work. I was busy signing and reading papers until I heard a knock on my door expecting to see Cole I saw Greyson. I gave him a smile and he smiled back but winced that made me frown.

"You sure it's good for you to be out of bed already?" I asked

"Yeah I'm fine the doctor said should be healed by the end of the month" he said taking a seat in my office.

"That's great" I sighed in relief. Now here comes the hard part.

"Grey, you can't stay anymore" I stated looking at him then at my papers.

"What! What do you mean I can't stay here?" He jumps up.

"It's too dangerous for you to be here, I don't want a repeat of what happened yesterday" I said looking him in his eyes.

"Ria please don't do this let me stay! I don't wanna leave, I wanna stay here with you, Cole and melody" he pleaded

"I know what happened the guys told me but please I don't care if you're in a mafia, have someone train me or something but please I don't wanna go" he continues I sigh and took a long breathe in and let it out.

"I'll think about it but don't get your hopes up, it's dangerous here" I said he nodded then smiled

"I'm gonna go get melody so we can have breakfast" he says then left.

I nodded and turned my head back to my work. "So are you going to let him stay?" I heard a voice I looked up to see Cole.

"How do you always know what people are thinking and talking about?" I questioned curiously.

"I listen and observe others, and it's pretty obvious that you're worried about his safety after yesterday" he said simply smirking

"Cocky bitch" I muttered suddenly I was pulled out of my chair and slammed against my office wall.

Ouch.

Cole pressed his head against my neck, sucking on it hard. I moaned softly, which made him press into more. I felt his cold hand slip into my shirt making me shiver. He chuckles at that and crashed his lips on mine I moaned into his mouth and he groaned. Gosh, I love him.

He pulls away leaving me gasping for air and rests his forehead against mine. "Next time you wanna call me a cocky bitch just remember sono la tua cagna arrogante" (I'm your cocky bitch)

He walks away not before looking me in the eyes I can tell he's up to something, but before I can even think a call comes through my office phone, only people who have this number are mafia leaders and people who are connected to them. I walk to my desk breathing in and breathing out before answering I was still out of breath after that kiss.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Smith lovely to hear from you" I knew that voice. Khalil

"Can't say the same for me after what your men did to my friend, now please tell me what is it that you want?" I stated not beating around the bush. He chuckles

"I give you my word when I say he was punished after a certain someone found out what happened, he's not even alive anymore"

I sighed already knowing it was Cole, but I was glad he got revenge for grey.