Chapter 23 Breakfast in bed

Ever since last night, I've been frustrated more like sexually frustrated and Cole would just smile at me. Irritating as fuck. I have lots of work to do right now so he's watching melody. I'm currently sitting in my office doing some paperwork when Cole and Grey bust in through the door, Cole's holding melody and Grey is grinning at me.

"What do you guys want?" I ask looking back down.

''We are here because were bored, everyone else left to go to the beach and we wanted to chill with you since you're never around'' Grey frowns

I sighed and look up at Grey  "Alright I will be down just give me a couple of minutes" I smiled at him as he picked melody up and twirled her with excitement,

they left leaving me with...Cole

''Hey,'' I smiled recalling the memory of last night of me telling him let's give our relationship a chance.

He smiled back at me and walked around my desk then quickly switches our positions whereas he's sitting in the chairs and pulls me on his lap.

The silence was killing me but before I can say anything he brings his lips on mines taken by surprise I kissed him, he kisses my neck slowly, he touches against my stomach his hands slowly reaches higher and goes against my breast I bite my lip in anticipation waiting for him do something anything!

He brings his mouth to my ears "What do you want Arianna?" I shivered when his breath fanned against my ear.

"I-I wa-" I shuddered when I felt his finger circling my nipple

"Oh I'm sorry piccola cosa vuoi?" (Baby what do you want?)

I don't know If I was getting more annoyed by him cutting me off when I was finally about to say it or that I'm getting turned on, even more, when he speaks Italian.

"You sound so hot when you speak Italian" I say in a sultry voice.

''Is that so?'' he murmurs against my neck I nodded my head unintentionally grinding on him. he groans and tightens his arms around me.

''Do that again'' he demanded. huh?

he stared. ''I said do that again do not make me repeat myself again Arianna'' he said, his hands never leaving my waist. I gulped and nodded 

***************************************

I'm currently at the dinner table with everyone.

''So guys I was thinking about how we're about to leave soon'' Grey said getting everyone's attention as I feed melody.

''Yeah, what's up?'' Alex said as I looked up.

''Well we've been here for some time now and it's been really fun back in California-'' he kept on talking this is the most I've ever seen Grey so serious. I felt a nudge to my side Cole motioned for me to listen even though I am listening.

''So what are you trying to say, Grey?'' Blake asks

''he doesn't want to leave'' Cole cuts in.

''Huh?'' We exclaim except Cole and Grey and little melody she just looked confused.

''Yeah. I want to stay, back in California was great but I didn't really have no purpose there I wanna stay here with you and Melly'' he said, right now I had the biggest grin on my face.

''Yes yes of course!'' I said smiling he ran over to me and hugged me.

''thank you'' he kept kissing my cheek and I was giggling.