Chapter 30 Arsenal country

Ria's POV

Everything was getting set up for the meeting at our home Cole was down there making sure everything is how we want it.

And I'm doing the most important thing right now.....taking a nap!.

I really need it Melody was crying all last night and wouldn't stop until I gave her milk and cookies. Cole woke up after she stops crying and told me giving her cookies was a bad idea because she'll have a sugar rush and be up all night which happened so he left me.

Saying something about having to be on his game tomorrow for when the meeting starts.

I got up then went to the bathroom before I got dressed. If you're wondering everyone has already left and Melody is with them. I came out of the bathroom when I noticed a light pink dress was there. What in the world? I know Cole most likely is the one who put it but why would he buy me a pink dress I only wear one color and everyone knows this. Ignoring the dress I went to my closet but it was locked. what the hell? ''Cole come here now'' I shout.

I hear his footsteps ''Yeah what's up?'' he said coming forward to kiss my lips. ''Why is my closet locked? and I'm not wearing that dress'' I said firmly he sighs pulling me into his chest.

''You don't like the dress I bought you?'' he frowns ''I mean it's not bad I just don't think it's my color I prefer blue'' I mumble 

''You look great in any color besides I don't want you wearing blue for the rest of your life'' he says walking over to the bed. ''And it was necessary I lock your closet door because I know you would try put on something else'' he picks up the dress and puts it on my shoulder and say ''They'll be here any minute now''

I'm guessing he went to his room to get ready. once I was dressed I went downstairs to sit in the front room until it was time but I froze when I saw who was sitting there dressed with a smile on his face.

.

.

.

.

''Grey what the hell are you doing here?'' I exclaim

''I'm having dinner with you and the mafia leaders.....how do I look?'' he says standing up dusting off his top.

''No no you have to leave they will be here any min-'' the doorbell rang.

''Merda''  I cursed (shit)

I see Cole coming downstairs towards our way to answer the door but halted when he saw Grey

''Why am I not surprise?'' he mutters walking to the door and Grey smiles

Cole gestures for them to come in shaking their hands then asking them to follow Ryan.

Cole walks next to me whispering ''He looks like he's gonna shit himself'' 

Grey chuckles nervously scratching his head.

''By the way, you look beautiful mio amore'' he said kissing my forehead then we started walking to the dinner table where everyone is located.

''Is it too late to go back to my room?'' Grey asks as Cole's about to open the door

''Yep'' I said walking through the door with Cole holding my hand.

 We walked in and I shake hands with Josh, Maddox, and Khalil then took a seat Grey was about to sit as well when Khalil held out his hand for Grey to take. he hesitantly took his hand and shook it ''Nice to meet you my name is Khalil Adbul'' Grey nodded his head and said his name then sat next to Ryan who was seated beside me.